WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

The other day I found an old carto punch tool. Took me a while to figure out what it was. Also found an Ego vape pen and Vivi Nova tank. Those were the ones that had the braided rayon wicks that you were supposed to unravel. I remember them cracking with certain juices.
I came for the recipes and stayed for the people. Love this place.

8 Likes

@Lostmarbles if it’s still sharp, send it to me, I still have 1.5 cases of Boges !!!

3 Likes

LOL If it was, it’d be yours. Unfortunately it had some damage from some AA batteries that had leaked and damaged it. I could barley get it to turn.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Old school!!!

4 Likes

4 Likes

???

4 Likes

Congratulations @mstokens You worked a long time. Relax, live long and enjoy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Just having some mindless fun. Are you bothered by noise? Here’s an app that teachers are using in the classroom to mess with loudmouth kids. It’s called Bouncy Balls. I sat in front of it vaping, watching the balls bounce up in the air every time I took a toot :joy:

6 Likes

You are easily entertained :grinning:

3 Likes

My bro just picked the bad boys up from the bakery. Love st josephs cakes. I need to make a recipe to vape.

7 Likes

Need a rainbow cookie eggeoll recipe too

5 Likes

If I imagine really hard I think I can taste those canolli. :drooling_face:

5 Likes

But their soft by now. The water in the ricotta soaks into the shells. Three hours of freshes is tops.

5 Likes

So true. I like them better when they are soft though.

The napoleans i really want to make a recipe for. Shouldnt be too hard

4 Likes

Made Stuffed shells for our family Christmas. Along with left over ricotta I made conoli. My wife has a pezell maker and used that for the shells. Last thing we made was the ricotta added to the shells. Drove over (20 minutes) Ate as soon as we got there. 2 1/2 hours the shells were soft and falling apart. Got to eat them as fast as their made.
Wife brought home some Zepolli the other day from work. They were soft but I was in heaven as long as they lasted.

5 Likes

My retirement goal…

10 Likes

I love zeppoles . I wish i could still eat them. The pizza place by me makes good ones

5 Likes

Simple minded :rofl:

5 Likes

Stop torturing me with pix of NY pastries!

5 Likes