WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

This was a fluke. I was surfing around and came upon Cassadaga’s FB page. There’s not a lot of posts but the creator of Cassadaga’s liquids posted a recipe. Usually that doesn’t happen, if at all, until a company goes bust. This was a new one ready for distribution with “Coming Soon” posted on websites. He didn’t go into detail but something went wrong and it didn’t happen. He was sad but decided to post the recipe for his fans. Since it was made public on FB I decided to copy it into the ELR calculator. Getting to the point, it made me smile to see a creator who still sells his products, posting a recipe online.

4 Likes

He used to be active on the diyordie fb group. The recioe prob got denied pmta like the rest. Im interested in seeing it. I used to like cannolibeone

4 Likes

Oh okay, I’ll post it. I wasn’t sure that many people here would be interested. It’s a coffee/bacco flavor.

ETA: he listed his flavors a bit different than we do but I think they are all correct. The only TPA Butterscotch we had in the database is what you see in the recipe above.

7 Likes

Wow that actually looks really good. I don’t have any of those flavors anymore but it looks good.:+1:

6 Likes

No kidding, I have all 'cept Italian Relax but I have other good choices I could use in it’s place. I’ve never used RY4 dbl that high and my Caramel (CAP) may be a bit old. Need to check. I like to keep certain flavors around for when I try some old school recipes.

4 Likes

I just found out that next Easter falls on 4/20. Im gonna expect some extra ‘grass’ in my basket!

10 Likes

Us: Stick your metric system where the sun doesn’t shine!
Them: Fine, but we’re going to leave your inches divided by tenths and hundredths…

tenths

7 Likes

I didnt learn the metric system until i started mixing, im 52 or 53. I barely remember it from school and i remember it being more difficult than it should have been since its base 10 and most of us have ten fingers and ten toes.

I sent this to my brother in law and he gave it 10 hardy chuckles.

6 Likes

Just don’t toke the plastic stuff.

5 Likes

Saw this somewhere on the interwebz today:

That is the look of a good boy who regrets nothing! But also of a dad who was too pissed to fix his flip flop.

13 Likes

Had to save that one…priceless!

5 Likes

I searched for an hour last night trying to find the story behind the image, i failed. I think the story in my head is good enough, hehe.

He’s such a good boy!

7 Likes

Hard to capture it …

6 Likes
10 Likes

I’m easily entertained.
The little child on one shoulder says “Oh! Ah!”
The old grump on the other shoulder says “I see they haven’t taught you about molecular weight yet, kid”

11 Likes

Those images of a fresh mix makes me want to…mix!

7 Likes

Wow we jist had a big earthquake here in nyc. Not normal for here. Big enough to be knocking things off shelves

7 Likes

7 Likes

Gotta love the bubbles! I really need to wick up a SC tank. I was using their new rsda and pumper for a while, I really like that setup. Do you have it?

4 Likes

IMG_6596

8 Likes