WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

We have 0G where i live, hehe. I cant even make a call from the house without using WIFI calling. Pretty impressive speed tho, mine is fiber and aint much faster than yer 5g.

@big_vape Me too, fiber to the house and everyone gets their own. They told us that speeds will increase by the end of the year. Fast enough for me already tho i would like a little more up. 5 times faster than what i had in Kenosha and less than half the price.

6 Likes

It’s not bad, though seems weather dependant. Sometimes it slows down a lot as we are on the edge of coverage. Much prefer your stable connection but it is what it is. :man_shrugging: :smile:

Ours is $70 per month so yours is great value for speed. :grin:

5 Likes

Fred’s not f’ing around

fred

11 Likes
8 Likes

9 Likes

For real, no CGI to rely on made actors act.

3 Likes

Some nice wins today

7 Likes

I found the coil rod that has been missing from my Coil Master for the past 4 years…YAY! It was in a plastic baggie with some other unrelated stuff :flushed: No clue how it got there or why I would do that? Just happy.

8 Likes
10 Likes

This is what you show your kids when you try to explain what drugs do to your brain :rofl:

7 Likes

Also, the importance of wearing motorcycle helmets!

11 Likes

WTF Gary? Jeebus, what happened to that guy?

6 Likes

Damn, I hope I never get that obsessed

12 Likes

You?
No way, man. Not you.

7 Likes

Begs the question @Rocky02852 what are you going to do if Flavorah go bust,discontinue it or change the formula?
Or worse still end up in Australia where it’s possible jail time if caught vaping it?

7 Likes
9 Likes

Oh wow. How sad.

5 Likes

Just so blessed with my animals :pray:t3:

17 Likes

I love it when the Filipino food truck sets up shop next door :yum:

15 Likes

Damn that looks good.

7 Likes