My Garmin field rep is getting trolled on his caller ID
“Dude, I didn’t know your nickname was Crash” :rofl:

7 Likes

Elon Musk busily advertising.

8 Likes

12 Likes

I love that color

4 Likes

Agreed @STR8V8PING. Getting slammed (again), currently, but a quick trip down to the Lava Lab, makes me feel better. I’m glad I got a couple extra toms because Pearl LOVES to discontinue excellent colors for some reason.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Yes, I like the Yahtzee. Of COURSE Bill (computer) rolls a (6) 1 Yhatzee, on his FIRST roll.

Stayed the course, and beat Bill back into the cheating shadows …

4 Likes

Bill’s an asshole!!! Lol

5 Likes

Reposted song, but kick ass bass cover …

4 Likes

12 Likes

Very moving @SessionDrummer. My heart breaks every time I see this at an event. Thanks for sharing

7 Likes

Same here @D.Sims. There was something about THAT particular setting, as it just seemed simple, unassuming, and honest. Hard to capture, but I know what you mean. Small little restaurant, and I was talking with the owner. Lots of surprises in small, unexpected places.

4 Likes

Dang, my “Milk N Honey” rewards points are really adding up! :laughing:

10 Likes

Just the simple fact that it was supposed to be cloudy all day and the sun just came out.

Bright Sunny Meadow Stock Photos ...

9 Likes

What amazes me more is people still use paper checks.

6 Likes

At least you dont have to go to a bank to deposit them anymore. Can do it right on your phone

6 Likes

16 Likes

There’s something beautifully barbaric about shredding an Amazon box to use as packing material in another box :grin:

13 Likes

That must be a damn good shredder. My shredders never even seem to shred reg paper good lol

5 Likes