WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

I feel the same way, being mad at myself. But our vets also have an obligation to know what’s right and educate us properly. Problem is there always seems to be two schools of thought like there is for our own health industry. The profit turning school and the school of compassion. We’ll get there in due time. People are starting to realize how wrong things are.

3 Likes

9 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

For some reason, clients who insist on leaving a tip also insist on turning me into an alkie :crazy_face:

8 Likes

I want it, all of it, including the chain saw.

4 Likes

9 Likes

Speaker connections cut, cleaned and reinstalled. Stereo setup completely unplugged, cleaned and replugged in. Music once again.
The two big ass units on the bottom weigh 50 pounds each with 2 inch heat fins along each side.

10 Likes

Very nice. I’m running some old Carvers. Still work great

6 Likes

You sure that’s not part of a Metallica concert sound board? :interrobang:

5 Likes

Hah,
the amps are 50 pounds each, one running the mids and highs for each speaker, and the other the bass down to 50Hz.
That tiny little unit at the top left is a Paradigm X-30 that connects into a Servo-15 powered subwoofer which takes over below 50 Hz. It’s all clean power.

@Pastorfuzz This unit below is a godsend if you want to stream to an older non remote, non connected receiver using bluetooth, It sits on top and even has an optical input
https://amzn.to/3QNw0Yl

6 Likes

Thanks for the tip’

4 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes
3 Likes

10 Likes
6 Likes

I’m pretty sure that I have two female Kakariki’s.

I know chickens lay eggs no matter what. I didn’t know other birds did too.

4 Likes

The biggest problem here is not the tractor. Where do you find 20+ people to stand on the plow when plowing?

3 Likes

The “Plowers Union Hall”.

5 Likes