WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

Happy birthday @muth hope your day was fantastic! :birthday:

9 Likes

Pretty sure I heard bargain basement Bruce Willis yelling “CHEW THIS IRON BITCH UP!”

5 Likes

Thx for the Bday wishes everyone. I got more from my ELR family than my own, lol. :hugs:

7 Likes

Happy Belated Birthday to you @muth, I’m sorry that I missed it.

7 Likes

No good wishes from you are too late for me @Lucas_James_Holden
How are you doing these days?

5 Likes

Happy belated birthday! I hope you did something fantastic for yourself! :tada:

5 Likes

Yes I did, I had Grapenut ice cream from Crescent Farms Dairy Bar. The cows roam out back in the padlock. Thank you for the well wishes, my friend :heart:

3 Likes

Awesome :sunglasses: I love grape nut ice cream.

4 Likes

9 Likes

@SessionDrummer do you cover your tanks with anything? I’m so sketched out about bugs flying in, or worse a hornet/wasp/bee that I wrap mine in a dog clean up bag lol

8 Likes

Hehe no, no big pipe seeking bugs out here, … . Yet …

5 Likes

I’ve vaped (what I think was) a mosquito after leaving it unattended outdoors. I got a nasty acrid taste and looked in and saw the remnants of a wing. Now it stays in the pocket. Lesson learned. :nauseated_face:

7 Likes

3 Likes

Heehee. This is an old and terrible photo but how about Mini corks? :smile:

5 Likes

What’s the atty in the middle, I can’t recognize it? Do you ever use your Aroma V2. I just dug mine out and was thinking of wicking it up. Also the original Goblin RTA. I have no problem with the old bottom fillers. When FT was still alive I used to have fun searching for bubble glass that would fit the old timers. Dem were the days.

4 Likes

AARGH, just the thought! A friend and cat owner found a cat hair floating in his tank. We all know the smell of burning hair. Thank God he saw it before making it’s way to the coil.

5 Likes

Unfortunately, I know the taste of burning hair as I frequently create recipes that mimic it exactly! :crazy_face:

7 Likes

@SessionDrummer 3 different flavor profiles?! My 1 mod is enough to lug around!!

5 Likes

Oh don’t you worry about that! I recently made something similar. I was trying to replicate an old school RY4 with a little tobacco note in it, a tobacco that was being used back then. This flavor has the weirdest combo of notes I’ve seen. Must be a different formulation from back then, Idk. Mind you, the flavor has 4 stars. One guy says he hates it, it smells like vintage perfume and he had to use vinegar to wash out his tank. Then like some kind of mysterious power, the smell from the bottle pulls him back in. “You hate it but you find yourself going back like an addict.” :open_mouth: All I can tell you is that it doesn’t taste like any tobacco flavor I own and it has/had isophorone in it.

Isophorone is used in industries to help dissolve other chemicals such as printing inks, paints, lacquers, and adhesives . It can also be used as an intermediate to make other chemicals. Although isophorone is an industrial chemical, it also occurs naturally in cranberries.”

5 Likes

Good eyes @muth. It’s my MTL Naked Piniac XL Tank w./ Boge Cartos !!! Yes, I still have about a case left of the cartos, so it’s ironically, a good MTL tank.

Hmmm, not sure which v.2 you are talking about, as I have most of all of the SteamCraves. Do you mean the RDTA v.2 with adjustable airflow ring,a nd 6ml tank ??

4 Likes