WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

The tat is done :grin:

Do you want to see the before photo?

10 Likes

Yesterday, I listed my two, old AC Window Units in nextdoor.com for free. I was going to curbside recycle them but they still worked so figured maybe someone could use them in this heat. In minutes, I had hits from all over. They went to a student at North Eastern who said, “Please!” She was having difficulty doing her work because of the heat. When she arrived with her male friend with the car who was helping her, I asked them both if they ever installed a window AC unit. They both looked at me clueless. Gulp, I encouraged them to read instructions and tip it to the outside so it didn’t drip into the apartment. Oh well, it’s in their hands now. I did my part.

8 Likes

That’s beautiful! Sure, I love gory stuff :rofl:

5 Likes

YOU are THE caring person!

5 Likes

Ok, remove the little children from the room…

1bottom side L arm before clean up

9 Likes

Whoa, that’s gross, kewl! :crazy_face: I immediately magnified it to look inside the dark places. So much dirt and debris, too. Thank goodness you got to a hospital.

6 Likes

Not too many people tell me that :rofl:

7 Likes

Yep, got the full ambu ride with lights and sirens. The 2nd pic is on my other arm so I don’t have a tat on that yet and I’m not sure if I really need to. I designed this

and I knew I was going to use it as a tat someday. I originally planned on using it to cover up the surgery scar I got when I had skin cancer removed on my leg, but the dog fight scar was an uglier scar. The tattoo artist said that he couldn’t quite use all of my design because the sparrow in the center would have been too small so he did some computer graphics magic into the final design.

8 Likes

We both share a MASSIVE love for animals and you do far more giving to humans.

6 Likes

Wow, you’re very talented! I love that you designed it yourself. It turned out great.

5 Likes

Believe me, I’m not. I stumble around Photoshop all the time and finally gave up. I did create a lot of designs for the tshirts I wear, but that is as far as my artistic ability goes.
I am going to go eat dinner now, much love Muth!

6 Likes

I do? :astonished: I don’t hear that often either :rofl: Actually, I’ve been trying to work on that part of me. I’ve always been absorbed and lost in my own world of things. Sure, I care about the world but what do I actually do about it. I’m working on it. Thank you for your kind words :hugs:

5 Likes

Congratulations @KC111.

5 Likes

I was in my yard when the fight happened, so that makes sense, lol.
My neighbor bred German Short Hairs and had 1 male and a bunch of females for his harem and the male crawled underneath the chain linked fence separating our properties and was battling my dog to his death, so stupid me, I jumped in the middle of it trying to pull the dog off my dog. I have several acres of land so the house was too far away for me to get my gun and/or frying pan and/or rolling pin like the old ladies used to beat up their men with.

8 Likes

Yes, you do. You give away your vape gear to your neighbors and you try to help one of your neighbors wean off cigarettes, if I remember the story correctly?

7 Likes

A a few reups and a couple new…

7 Likes

Oh wow KC, that looks really bad. I can’t blame you. If it was my dog, I probably would have done the same. Likely to the same end.

6 Likes

They are my kids. They get better medical care, food and beds than I do, lol.

6 Likes

Don’t sell yourself short lady. I know you’re good to those you don’t know too.

8 Likes

Dogs in bed
They def have the best beds, the only place left is their dog beds.

8 Likes