WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

It’s beautiful!

7 Likes

Thank you @KC111 I like it as well!

6 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the barn style.

Plumbing, eh? Gonna put a shitter in the shed?

7 Likes

Yeppers, and a double utility sink, and a outside faucet.

8 Likes

Thats awesome! Id love to have a crapper in the garage but it gets too cold here in the winter.

Looks like whomever built the shed did a quality job, hopefully it makes loosing the old one a bit less painful.

7 Likes

Nice @TimWV !!

5 Likes

Very nice. A nice little Modine heater maybe?

6 Likes

Yes! Already have a gas line running up there.

7 Likes

Now will be the time to get it while they are cheaper.
Don’t wait till winter. I replaced my 15 year old unit in my garage 3 years ago. I got it for $ 375 for a 14000 BTU unit.
They are easy to wire and if you have pipe threaders, easy to plumb as well

5 Likes

Oh, I’m jealous :rofl: my shed is still sitting there broken because the greedy insurance company doesn’t want to give up their precious money to replace it. It was their customer who totaled it. They have a statement from contractors saying that replacement vs repair are about equal. This world :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Sorry Ken but that statement immediately conjured an image of you sitting on the shitter in a cold garage shivering your ass off :rofl:

7 Likes

Plus he’d have a little turtle action going!

7 Likes

I have a rep coming over after I get back from the beach.

5 Likes

Don’t forget to install a Bidet :sweat_smile:! I’ve got these in both of my bathrooms and it is so niiiice!!!

7 Likes

Then I would have an extra fancy shed! I’d be the envy of all us hillbillies here in WV! :rofl:

7 Likes

Think of all the toilet paper you would save! And you wouldn’t attract any bears cuz your ass wouldn’t stink! :joy:

6 Likes

Back from the beach? Dayum, livin’ the life. I haven’t seen the beach in Idk when and I’m only 1/2 hr away.

6 Likes

Oo, I haven’t seen that one yet. Looks interesting. I’ve been contemplating one for a long time, especially since the Covid toilet paper famine :rofl: I use the travel bidet (a 250 ml squeeze bottle with cone cap) :rofl:

7 Likes

Yeah and you’d be attracting some female hillbillies, too! :+1:

6 Likes

Gee, I learned something today. Bears are attracted to smelly asses :rofl: Duly noted.

7 Likes