WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

Count me in!

7 Likes

I highly recommend the bidet I have. My MIL got one that is like a soft sprinkling system and has a fan blow dryer with heated and lighted seats. No thanks! Mine is like a hot/cold adjustable Yellowstone Geyser that thoroughly cleans you out from the end of time! :joy:

5 Likes

Id be frozen to the seat, swearing!

I went to the beach today too tho i bet the water was warmer where @TimWV is. Lake Superior is a bit chilly right now, lots of “shrinkage” going on! It was about 60-62F, i was one of only 3 morons at the beach i went to.

8 Likes

Our whole clan goes every year, kind of family reunion. We also are concerned every year that this could be mom’s last trip to the beach. :cry:

6 Likes

My very best friend is a plumber. He told me he installed a bidet once at a ‘Junk yard’ because the owner (old dude) had hemmorhoids. The latest picture from his was a daycare with tiny (kid) toilets that were like $600 each

4 Likes

Perfect Mixing place , well done

4 Likes

Our final gifts for Buddah came in today. We went and picked them up. Although it made me cry, it makes me happy he’s finally home with us for good. This is an urn necklace and we have a wooden urn that I need to put a photo in. They misspelled Buddah on his shadow box, so that needs to be fixed. Here’s my necklace I’ll never take off :rainbow::paw_prints::heart:

10 Likes

I am so sorry Lynda, it is absolutely gut wrenching, the loss of a child. May the Lord place his healing hand on you and guide you through this grief.

6 Likes

It truly is…my heart hurts. Buddah was my first dog that wasn’t a boyfriend’s or roommates. We had a shy of 10 years together… he took a piece of my heart. I feel awful saying this, but this is worse than loosing my father. Thank you for the kind words. Bringing him home today made me feel just a bit better though.

7 Likes

I understand. They ARE our children. Grief comes in various forms. I remember when I lost my 1st dog, I had a client tell me (paraphrasing here), “It is JUST a dog!”.
I called him an asshole.

5 Likes

Oh man @Lynda_Marie. The necklace looks nice.

5 Likes

It’s nicer than I expected. It’s a good weight and so is the chain. I thought I’d have to get a better chain, but it’s solid!

5 Likes

Oh boy…I better not have anyone say that me! I suppose there are humans that exist that just don’t understand. I think that the people that know me know how it is. I’m mainly connected to people through dogs/horses and the mixing community. I have a very small circle.

5 Likes

@KC111 he/she is/was lucky that was ALL you did.

5 Likes

Thems fightin words for sure!

5 Likes

5 Likes

I am an ebay seller and his words came via ebay messages. You know how it is over the internet, the bullies can say scummy stuff and escape unscathed.

You are so right!

3 Likes

I suppose I could just bend over in front of my floor fan :laughing:

Sounds like a spiritual awakening :pray:

6 Likes

I’ve only had one Great Lake experience, Lake Michigan. Mind you, I’ve only had ocean experiences growing up. When I got to the lake I was like, WAIT! WHAT? This is a lake? It was truly awesome.

8 Likes

Looks like we used the same place to have our beloved animals cremated. I have a plaque with Nikko’s name on it that I can’t bring myself to put on his wooden urn. It would make it look so final :cry:

7 Likes