WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

You aren’t alone. When we lost our dog, Jazzy, the hospital offered free grief group counseling and we took advantage of it. She explained that most people spend more time with their animals than they do with family members. That together with the unconditional love that only an animal can give you, makes the loss that more hurtful.

Buddah’s necklace is beautiful :heart:

10 Likes

It also cleans out your future awakenings! (up to 1 day ahead of time anyway!)

7 Likes

Thx KC111, this is what I’ve been looking for! Sounds right up my bum…I mean alley.

6 Likes

Absolutely no straining, err… ah…, I mean absolutely no resistance required!

5 Likes

Lift off !!! :rocket:

5 Likes

I think you mean Lift OUT???

4 Likes

Jettison !!

B-1 B-2 & B-52 Doing Heavy Carpet Bombing on Make a GIF

7 Likes

@KC111 and @muth , you two are cracking me up! No more or I may just pee my pants

7 Likes

Do you have a plumber friend that can help you install this? Asking because you have to create a pathway for the hot water as well. And I don’t know anything about how to do it. My best friend’s husband (from MT) had to get on the phone with my husband (from OR) to figure out how to do it. I am NOT saying you can’t figure it out, but if you are all clumsy left handsy with a nerve disease like me, I knew I wouldn’t be able to do it.

5 Likes

Nice thing about my bidet is that I can adjust it forward to clean additional holes! :crazy_face:

6 Likes

No, I’m going to have to go with just the cold water kind. If the toilet was next to the sink or tub plumbing it would make it easier.

6 Likes

I-M-PEEING-PANTS

6 Likes

You two are a trip, and I’ve been biting my lips. Creating posts then deleting them before posting. :joy:
But I just gotta say, I guess with just cold water, @muth will have some Blistex nearby for those chapped lips. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Let me introduce you to the redneck bidet :grin:

tucks

8 Likes

In case you want that thing ‘Minty Fresh’

8 Likes

My valve leans more to the cooler side, it really is soooooothiiiiiing!

5 Likes

Yeah, and maybe hand warmers for a frozen “rim” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

This topic is going right into my wheelhouse. My friends used to call my family the Shit Family because we talked about bowel movements all the time.

5 Likes

Oo, I don’t have hemorrhoids but I gotta get me some of those :+1:

5 Likes

“Manly, yes but I like it too!”

Irish Spring Soap ad's Irish accents ...

6 Likes