WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

Me neither, but I thought I did at one time and been hooked on these ever since :grinning:

6 Likes

You have to be old enough to remember this TV ad. Them were the times when a man would never use a woman’s skincare product and a woman would never use a man’s. Now, we just use what we want. So yeah, I want those Dude Wipes. I want a minty ass, too :joy:

7 Likes

And Lake M is tiny in comparison, lived near it my whole life, just a bike ride away for the most part. You can fit all the great lakes into Lake Superior, it is really somethin!

8 Likes

We spent this super hot weekend traveling the county picking Thimbleberries, 37 quarts so far. Still have the ones to pick at MIL’s house so we should end up with around 50 quarts. Cant wait to make jam!!

8 Likes

Lol, I don’t even know what a Thimbleberry is!

6 Likes

They are delicious, lol. A softer, tarter and sweeter raspberry with easily edible seeds.

Best
Jam
Ever!

Thimbleberries and sugar, thats it. No pectin and no preservatives necessary.

EDIT: I put a note by your name in my addy book. Ill send you a jar when its finished, if you like.

6 Likes

I likey a lot! Wow, thank you in advance :heart:

4 Likes

9 Likes

Did that Rhino sit on a Peacocks face ?

10 Likes

Sure hope it isn’t stuck in there.

8 Likes

You wouldn’t be able to hear the music playing anymore , that’s for sure

8 Likes

and what you could hear would be frightening

8 Likes

I’ve been concerned about my mulberry tree and found an online service that will analyze your tree from photos for free or $150 in person which is cheaper than most around here. I sent photos and then got an email from the tree expert saying he was going to be in my area and will come to look at my tree for free!

With all the shitty things happening around here this was music to my ears.

12 Likes

Got the results for my Mulberry tree. It’s not going to die! Yay! He said it’s weather related with so much rain and then long hot droughts, it became susceptible to a fungus. A fertilizing regiment is recommended to help it out because it’s location is not optimal, as well.

5 Likes

Tape the windows? Not my job.

8 Likes

That porch would be rough going after a half dozen Jack and Cokes. !

7 Likes

And elderly lady lived there, I’m surprised they haven’t ripped that ramp out.

I am glad they painted it. Before, it looked a giant yellow post it note

5 Likes

We got Buddah’s plaque for his shadow box spelled correctly. They spelled it wrong when we first received it…I need to find another photo for his urn, but this makes me happy he’s home. Plus my urn necklace so he can be with me always :heart:

17 Likes

Really nice @Lynda_Marie

5 Likes

10 Likes