WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

Love that setup. I wish I had space on my walls for racks like that.

4 Likes

My eyes were drawn to the enormous roll of paper towel underneath the desk.
You’ll never get caught short whilst working in that room.

4 Likes

Thank you @Lynda_Marie, getting a little packed though. The NEW FA’s and (kinda) NEW CAP’s on deck, with MANY others waiting. I had to mix up a “Sample Pack” for a co-worker’s relative, so I’m trying to CLEAR the deck a bit.

3 Likes

Hehe, GOOD EYES @Gazza7. I had some random (NOT very good) paper towel roller/holder, so I just strapped it on, without taking up any space on the “deck”. I’m a neat freak, so they DO come in handy.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m a little glad there was an issue with my bank at Nomz ordering the new FA and SSA… since I’m not in a hurry to test them anymore. The Noted debacle happened the day after my 3rd time trying to order.

4 Likes

:frowning:

Well, understanding the circumstances, I was looking forward to hearing what you thought of them. Well, maybe not the DC’s, hehe, but …

3 Likes

I’ll definitely be grabbing new releases. Just not in a hurry. SSA dropped a few that look interesting.

4 Likes

Hehe, I’m jealous !!!

2 Likes

9 Likes

8 Likes

@SessionDrummer where did you get that new device with the blue atomizer? I want one as well as the recipe for the orange juice! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

LOL. The Aqua Fresca Melon (Cantaloupe) was outstanding, but the Torta sandwhich was life changing.

5 Likes

Just looking at that sandwich has changed my life!

5 Likes

These matching equines made me smile today :heart:

8 Likes

Hey its a Torta …Who said Mexicans wrapped everything in a tortilla lol. My wife lives them , but i still have to stay with the Tort-illa

3 Likes

I typically stay in Tortilla land, and have had ALL orders of bad Tortas. This little shop came highly recommended, and now I see why. They asked us before cooking them up about the heat level, and we said, “Bring It”. Hehe, they did.

4 Likes

I make Tortas with large Brioche buns with seared steak chucks, tomatoes, lettuce and Guacamole.
Franks hot sauce to taste. Good stuff.

7 Likes

The wifey is in LOVE with Hummingbirds- and we have these plants they enjoy.

I was working from home today- and this guy kept comimg in for some nectar. :blush:

10 Likes

I was just rumbling around in my gear stash and found an unopened Drop Dead in polished gun metal. Matches my Cylon perfectly.

12 Likes

I love the Cylon. I have 2 or 3 unopened

4 Likes