WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

Can I have some money with that?

6 Likes

@Josephine_van_Rijn I don’t want to grab for the low hanging fruit here, aka “Go Woke Go Broke”, BUT, it would seem that bankers should MAYBE focus on BANKING more. Just saying …

4 Likes

State Farm and Walgreens also comes to mind among many others

4 Likes

Amen! I think they employed one person for risk and safety management, or whatever you call that position, but they got rid of that one after 3 months.

It is rather hard to reconcile reality with fantasy so reality has to go.
What do you mean hir/ze has no money and can’t possibly pay the loan back?
Do you realise how that clashes with equity, diversity and inclusivity!

Can you imagine a trans pilot who has only ever flew a plane in a video game :scream:
What I find so extremely amusing about this whole trans thing is that they are in favour of everything trans, except transparency :smirk:

5 Likes
12 Likes
12 Likes

Oh

(that’s it, that’s the reply)

4 Likes

Today was my 60th birthday and I had a pretty good morning. Got a Muddy Waters vinyl, and Jimi Hendrix all blues vinyl, a Buster Posey action figure, Star Wars t-shirt (Beatles Abby Road parody), and a die cast 63 split back Corvette. Oh yeah, homemade carrot cake with cream cheese icing and burgers for dinner.
I like the simple things. :grin:

18 Likes

Happy Blessed Birthday!! :balloon: :confetti_ball: :gift: :birthday:

8 Likes

Aww thanks!

5 Likes

Happy 60th! Hope you have a great day and great year ahead of you!

8 Likes

Thank you. I did, and I hope so too.

6 Likes

@Lostmarbles

9 Likes

Thank you DMan. Just watching those gifs tired me out LOL

5 Likes

I’ve got a great birthday meme for you but if i posted it I would probably be sitting in the corner with Joel

9 Likes

its the thought that counts my friend. Thanks!

6 Likes

Congrats on hitting 60. Hope you celebrate and continue to enjoy the simple things. They are more important than many realize.

5 Likes

Having to chat to Mrs. Squirrel when she is away and with a bad connection.

It was like having a conversation with an overly affectionate Dalek.

8 Likes

Congratulations on reaching 3 score years.

I shall ponder suitable ways to celebrate: I think a sacrificial lamb is befitting.

6 Likes

Wait, what?

A belated congrats on your 60th @Lostmarbles :clinking_glasses:
I missed it, was too wrapped up in my toothache. It’s out, and if it wasn’t still rather painful I would smile.

5 Likes