WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

Then an offering may be useful to alleviate general discomfort.

And, either way, both get a lamb a year - most seem to forget that Azazel gets one and YHWH gets the other.

5 Likes

I would like to eat one instead of offering one up. Getting in trouble with Azazel is not something I would consider. I wouldn’t dare to steal a piece of his lamb.
JHWH seems more forgiving.
I’ve got to be able to chew first.

5 Likes

Well, I tend to favour whoever deals honestly. It’s probably why I am very open to requests: Although, I think the homeless in my area are getting rather gentrified - I got sushi and saké for one this morning, as per his request, without him blinking at the oddness.

Admittedly, he knows me.

8 Likes

There will be no bloodletting on my behalf, good sir. Unless it’s…nevermind.

Thanks Jose. Appreciate it. Hope your mouth feels better soon.

5 Likes

Godspeed @Josephine_van_Rijn.

2 Likes

There’s a pill for that. It’s a opioid. Most dentist’s will send you home with a 5 day supply along with cotton. Hope you clot up soon.

4 Likes

Fortunately it’s not a very big hole. As a reformed heroine addict I will leave the opioids alone.
I have some grass, it’s fine.

5 Likes

@Josephine_van_Rijn I’ve had MORE than my fair share of “holes”, and the trick is to take a tea bag (black tea), and bite down gently on it over the hole/socket. You’ll be surprised.

It’s all about the tannins

4 Likes

@SessionDrummer is spot on. If you want extra natural relief, then adding cloves into the mix will help.

5 Likes

I know they use this to treat eye infections in Africa. It’s the jaw that hurts more than the hole.
It’s a tiny hole.
It feels like someone punched me in the jaw, a right uppercut.
They gave me a syringe with a bended end that I have to stick into the hole and rinse it out with salt water after each meal.
That feels quite weird. I’ve been a little feverish the last few days. Probably tooth related and didn’t sleep very well.
The situation has improved a lot since yesterday.

5 Likes

Sweet baby Moses on stilts - I hope you are taking time to rest: I had an abscess which affected my jaw and root canal a decade ago and it was an utter embuggeration.

3 Likes

You lucky pet owner, you! How old is Bobi?

4 Likes

Bobi isn’t mine. Though Jessica, the sugar baby of my late assassin Bengal (I still miss him and his lunacy of giving me mink, birds of prey and neighbours’ pets as gifts) is doing well in her old age.

4 Likes

I totally missed this! Please accept my shameful belated b-day wishes.

1. May each and every recipe you find be ADV worthy.
  2. Your coils will never gunk until the 18th day.
  3. May all your new BCF carts be filled with flavors you love, not a penny wasted.

May all your dreams come true :rainbow: :tada:

6 Likes

Would love to see a pic of Jessica :smile_cat:

2 Likes

All I did was order 4 Molicel 21700 P42As and 2 plastic cases from Liion Wholesale. They sent me the batts in their own cases, as well as the two I ordered and this free flashlight with zoom features.

It’s approx. 5" in length.

7 Likes

I’ll take one of her when she’s presentable (almost 1am here - joys of insomnia). She’s also a tad nervous as kids tried to burn her alive before she fell under my care.

3 Likes

I do not take well to hearing such stories. Thank goodness she fell into your good hands. :pray:

3 Likes

“Zoom features” I need to get closer to things for that. Triggered memories of Kryton’s first day as a human and Dougal:

3 Likes

Well I always opt for pets which others struggle with. Reuben, my beloved Bengal, was on death row after destroying his first human’s devices and putting the kids of the second round in the hospital.

When I went to get a new cat, he jumped at me and tried to kill me. He realised that this human is different and a fun partnership began. I oddly do miss going to the bathroom in the middle of the night and having to step over a line of exsanguinated mice heads.

4 Likes