WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

I was sent a link to one of my favourite sports and teaching aids:

4 Likes

#superfantastic squirrel. Riveting, I’m glad you shared that. I knew that Italian was a goner once he started sweating.

4 Likes

Hopefully I can track down a suitable Mornington Crescent video too: Then I’ll no longer need to explain it to foreigners.

My Chinese wife has got her head around Mortimer’s Second Variation but being ‘In Pip’ still doesn’t click for her

4 Likes

It is a game which uses the Lord Nesborough Variation but I think it’s should be easily understand by those who are familiar with positional, rather than diagonal, play.

4 Likes

11 Likes

Finding that the Apollo 17 Lunar Roving Vehicle had the potential to circumnavigate the moon in less than a lunar month.

(I do get asked odd questions).

8 Likes

Weird tomato

11 Likes

You can’t say that nowadays.

He/she is probably an Agender feline.

5 Likes

Not that weird. Normally it’s from the tomato that grew against either the stem, cage, tie up string. More common on the round variety.

5 Likes

Weird was my very poor word choice. :yum:

6 Likes

Whoa !!! dayum

5 Likes

Found a Snow Joe snow thrower in the local classies for a good price and picked it up today. Now, we will probably not get any snow :rofl:

8 Likes

I was thinking “tomassto”

5 Likes

Many things made me smile today. Reading this thread gave me lots of smiles, im still smiling. And @muth i can send you some snow, we still have some inches on the ground and more on the way!

Another thing that really made me smile is that i got my label maker all hooked up and i printed my first label, now i feel complete.

12 Likes

Please don’t do that :unamused:

8 Likes

Pondering the philosophical implications of the sausage roll:

6 Likes

Smiling and full from making and eating spinach ravioli and kale pesto with white cheddar. Delicious.

6 Likes

Golfing in Arizona over the weekend with the boys… Man those courses ate us up!! :golf: :beer:

12 Likes

Feeding day!

Not for me, for them, hehe.

13 Likes

Well, if you ever get in a pinch.
I have a place up in Couderay Wi and there’s plenty of food running around up there.
2 more years and I’ll be there to stay.
I don’t have the view you have because of all the trees around me but I do have Lake Pokegama a few steps away loaded with Walleye and Croppie.
Nice place you have there.
Enjoy your time

12 Likes