WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

Deer eat vegetables, I eat deer, ergo, I’m a vegetarian.

12 Likes

Herbivore through Osmosis? I like it!

6 Likes

6 Likes

There’s only way to respond to this news:

5 Likes

Dammit, I’m logged into both, so no outages in the US. Damn…

5 Likes

You have my sympathies. Those without over here are getting into the second bottle as Burn’s Night came early.

4 Likes

Last night I made an order with Flavor Jungle. I bought about 7 flavors of which 4 were new to me. I then made the mistake of looking at some flavor reviews from our resident cymbal thumper and found two JF flavors I thought I’d like. I fired off an email to FJ asking if I could add to the order. Now, I’ve done this before with other companies and it never worked out. FJ sent me an email and a text saying sure, go ahead. They sent an invoice for the new flavors that will be added to the order. It seems so much service today is sub-par that this made me happy.

9 Likes

Don’t think their too busy right now. I’m on their email list and all of sudden am getting not only their weekend ads but a Tuesday add both were for one shots.
Sounds like they hadn’t picked your order yet. Bet it would have been a different answer if it was picked and put on a truck though.

5 Likes

That’s great news @natbone, what flavors did you get ?

2 Likes

God speed, good sir! We are loving it, muchly.

4 Likes

I got the Ultimate Strawberry (still searching for something that tastes like a strawberry), Vanilla Custard, Cake Batter and Brown Sugar. All the reviews were positive and I’m intrigued. Plus, I’ve liked just about everything I’ve tried from JF.

6 Likes

Possibly. But I did place the order around 10 pm so that probably made a difference.

5 Likes

They were all cool with each other last night, even when a buck walked up.

But tonight one of the doe’s got all rowdy and started kung fu fighting with everyone.

I dont normally feed them every night but my wife is in town so im giving in to pressure.

Oh yeah, sorry for the creepy robot eyes in the pic.

11 Likes

The Ultimate Strawberry is good.
I’m not Strawberry blind yet so it works.
Also got the Ultimate Custard and Ultimate Cake Batter. Never tried them yet.
Didn’t get the Brown Sugar.
FLV Caramel fills that spot for me

7 Likes

I just placed an order with them also. Ordered around 1: 00 Midwest time. They shipped the next day. That’s all I ask.

6 Likes

I’ve yet to meet a cake batter that I like so I’m not holding my breath on this one, but you never know. That’s what keeps us buying. :grinning:

6 Likes

I’m hearing Carl Douglas in my head now. Thanks!

7 Likes

You are showing your age dear. The first single I’ve owned. It made me so happy to get that one, I was dancing and kung fu fighting on the couch :kangaroo:

https://rumble.com/v276u64-dry-ice-and-some-water.html

6 Likes

Filing my tax return and once again proving that I have nothing to pay.

7 Likes

@Ken_O_Where your deer picture is so much better while hearing music :yum:

8 Likes