WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

The vaping part of the business is tiny compared to the food and beverage usage from what I gather. The fact that Darren even comes here and gives so much is a reason why I will support them. Also, they are an Aussie company and I actually know people who know the owner and some of the staff helps with that.

Oh, the “mainstream” social media mixing groups here seem to think they are fake, rebottlers and/or dodgy. This is from people who blatantly admit that they have not even tried the products. Just because they haven’t heard of the brand they are ready to crucify it.

Number one positive compared to pretty much any other brand I think. There are others I see offer some communication at times, but usually only when directly contacted. @Jetz is a credit to the industry on how to do things the right way with customer service and communication.

They have won me over as a supplier to use…

7 Likes

I whole heartedly agree with that! They have been extremely helpful with the two orders I have placed with them! I will continue to order from them for that very reason, also I honestly like their product

6 Likes

It’s always nice to see that others employ the ‘pay it forward method’.

@Rocky02852 sent Sage (OoO) to me, so I sent out flavours others wanted.

5 Likes

Is Salman Rushdie now auditioning for Archangel in an Airwolf remake?

If so, it would have an air of irony to go for the angelic after all his works.

6 Likes

What happens when we get three Bank Holidays in May: A major threat emerges to threaten our simple traditions.

5 Likes

Just put a twirl in instead

3 Likes

I like Twirls but actually prefer the Flake to be honest. Yes, it’s a bit messy but seems to have a different flavour IMO.

3 Likes

Same.
I guess the Brit’s will say the same :woman_shrugging: it does suck when product quality changes.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I got a new phone & am trialling using Firefox on my phone & pc, thanks @Ianc13
Hopefully that will eliminate all the bugs I was having.
A current operating system on the phone will probably help too :grin:

4 Likes

Last night about 10 p.m., hubby asked if I wanted to go catfishing.

Ok, sure…so I put on my shoes and he called me out to the front yard.

He put weights on his fishing line and was casting his line out…then out of nowhere, my kitty came out and was catching the weights on the line.

🤣🤣😂😂🐱💡💡

7 Likes

What manner of heresy is this? The Flake is only chocolate shaft permissible in a soft-serve ice cream.

3 Likes

Was it after the tasty lead?

3 Likes

Don’t fancy a Kit Kat either then?

5 Likes

Definitely not. And, I do not trust an ice cream van which offers hotdogs.

7 Likes

:nauseated_face: that’s a no from me!

3 Likes

4 Likes

Um I’m guessing that’s hotdog flavour Ice cream.

3 Likes

Indeed. The idea of a mechanically recovered meat ice cream does not appeal to me. And, I have had an ice cream with diced raw horse meat.

3 Likes

Raw horse meat is good with raw egg on it and salt and pepper.

3 Likes

Horse steak tartare :drooling_face:

3 Likes