WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

@Rocky02852

6 Likes

Mmmmmm Popsicles!

5 Likes

Wasps love aphids and will nest in small birdhouses. For over 20 years this worked keeping aphids in check on my crepe myrtles.

4 Likes

I use diatomaceous soil mixed into my soil or sprinkled on top. Helps with the larva crawling around and what ever is coming up outta your soil.

5 Likes

My Mom lives in a very residential development.
I went over to help her yesterday.
And saw this Big Boy about 60 feet off the entrance road to her house.
Pretty impressive PA Buck IMO

14 Likes

@Mark_Turner Wow! Very nice!

7 Likes

The bride and I spent the a long weekend in Nashville- and here are a couple things that brought a smile to my face.

This dinner was AWESOME!! Yum yum yum!! Chop, Double Baked- and that CORN BREAD!!!

These things were the only way to travel while sober. $5.00 got you anywhere you needed to go.

This was yesterday… Needless to say… Yeah.

And finally while at the pool, this nice couple sit down near us and we started chatting. The gal had a Polaroid camera- and offered to snap our pic. I haven’t seen one of those things in YEARS!

Great little trip- and I highly recommend it if you want to have a fun time listing to live music- and having a few cold ones.

14 Likes

Wait, WHAT ?? !!!

5 Likes

Technically that statment was incorrect. I use the word “Bride” out of respect for her. We’re engaged tho. :blush:

7 years is probably enough time to go ahead and pull the trigger, but we’re in no rush either. :heart:

10 Likes

Ended up choosing the van as at least we own in. Booked into sites until the end of Feb so far… Lol.

Yeh, the heat on the 7590 is up there too but that’s what happens when you put any decent hardware in such a compromised factor.

6 Likes

Lucky you have the van then, could be worse I guess :hugs:

3 Likes

Being able to dart from shadow to shadow in order to enjoy a relaxing walk.

9 Likes

Disney dropping below the $85 mark.

Sadly, when a CEO wants to push an agenda as a springboard to high office - it invariably fails.

Bob, you were supposed to be running an entertainment company and not a bile production factory which just alienated any power base you’d need and then extended it to a broad spectrum.

Frankly, I think I need to create the Alan Sugar Award for the worst product or business decision of the year.

7 Likes

6 Likes

I see a lot of purple tape. That must mean it’s time for Wonder Flavors testing.

7 Likes

7 Likes

Be careful with your colours!

3 Likes

Wait what is that in the school yard. Usually there are birds and squirrels running and flying everywhere. Not today.

12 Likes

What’s the ID on that Raptor?!

3 Likes

New ask about the rings or tags before you shoot!

3 Likes