WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

I think I should add the comments of my Japanese and Chinese kith and kin regarding current Disney during chats today.

The common answer is ‘This has ruined my childhood’. [Mostly regarding ‘Under the Sea’ in the Little Mermaid remake].

So, an Asian death to Disney.

Bob, just accept that all is drivel and take 4 years to release nothing new.

4 Likes

Putting together a collection on British humour with Douglas Adams being the focus of today’s work - Including all classed as too sensitive for Americans is so funny that I’ll include the cut scene from the movie and the fuller BBC adaptation.

It is odd how the 1st Amendment is just filtered out of the feeds of so many who rant about preserving their rights: With that action being ignoration of other rights and how rights operate in a legal system.

Anyway, enjoy the Babelfish.

The released American cut:

The part for far too sensitive individuals who cannot possibly cope with a view which varies against their own (I’ll skip mentioning the teaching of Jesus being rejected in hundreds of churches for not being American):

5 Likes

Oh how much difference a single letter can make, or an apostrophe …

10 Likes

Well, if it it is correct as is, then they are highly intelligent at flagging their stupidity.

6 Likes

Someone’s just mad because UR2SLO was already taken as a license plate

7 Likes

Getting the power back on, after 2 days without. 7 confirmed tornadoes touched down in S/E Mi Thurs night. Closest was about 10 miles from me. 20+ tractor trailers blown over, south of Lansing. Had to delay harvest day!

8 Likes

The Lumineers

9 Likes

I can’t compete with @D.Sims live show, but loving my 19 year old competition head unit. CD’s and all.

If it works, don’t fix it !!

For @SmilingOgre

11 Likes

Ya Baby!!!

4 Likes

The world has really gone to shit. Someone just threw away a perfect 50 only because it was slightly wrinkled.
I know that’s the fate of women…
It’s one hell of a slippery slope. What’s next?

6 Likes

was it rejected for attempting to be a panel loving paper?

3 Likes

You never know! :laughing:

th-2907896444

4 Likes

That’s not a squirrel in my eccentric family!

4 Likes

That’s why it’s telling you to keep it shut.
It’s not used to the quirky kind.

4 Likes

Most who have tried that in person face a polite but lengthy briefing on the nature if expression.

You can imagine the length and detail from the time I was asked ‘what does a cuppa mean?’. 3 hours later, they grasped all.

4 Likes

th-1117110574

2 Likes
4 Likes

Are you ok my creative friend?

2 Likes

NO POLITICS PERIOD UNLESS RELATED TO VAPING…Expect to always have this deleted

10 Likes

You guys will also notice i deleted the Hurricane Hilary things as well so Its not one over the other .

Zero , zilch , nada Politics …Republican , Democrat , England , Canada , China , it doesnt matter

11 Likes