WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

I hear ya… although you’re definitely busier than I am lol can’t wait to hear your thoughts.

4 Likes

@Lynda_Marie I can’t remember, but I’m PRETTY sure it was @fidalgo_vapes that said SOMETHIN’ about SOMETHIN’, and I had to get the BIG bottle.

3 Likes

Ya the blackberry cobbler is good , lacking in the cobbler . It isnt my favorite MF flavor but the blackberry is wonderful imo not floral either…Summer Peach though :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I actually think I remember that. Does it only come in that size bottle? I’m interested in the vanilla and peach, dark chocolate, lemon, sb…I absolutely love the bb and raspberry.

3 Likes

No @Lynda_Marie when I phoned in my order (yes phoned them), I chose to upsize that one. Per @fidalgo_vapes the ONLY way to get the Cobbler, and Summer Peach is by phoning in your order.

4 Likes

Where are you ordering from, if you don’t mind my asking?

3 Likes

Direct from Medicine Flower @Lynda_Marie.

Order online or call us 1-800-PURE-OIL (800-787-3645)

3 Likes

Thanks Session :+1:

3 Likes

You’re very welcome @Lynda_Marie, and a shout out AGAIN, out to @fidalgo_vapes who “cracked the code” on how to actually ORDER the “secret” (not on the website STILL) flavors, by picking up the phone.

3 Likes

This email…NR 2.5gallon VG and PG back in stock and ready to order

5 Likes

Good Stuff @fidalgo_vapes !!!

Any word on the “shipping” ??

2 Likes

Im sure its gonna be spendy , Ill call tmrw and get a quote…Whats your zip Ill check for yiu as well…Ill order 2 if its reasonable , i assume that would be your purchase size as well ?

2 Likes

I’ll load some in the cart, BUT, I was a little afraid, due to the past shipping cost errors/issues.

I like the 2.5G as they fit perfectly on my storage racks.

2 Likes

Looks like more than the product for me @fidalgo_vapes.

2 Likes

Holy smokes! Guess I’ll stick with Amazon

2 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes granted this is for multiple single gallons (2X and 6X) and not the 2.5G.

3 Likes

Holy shit…I.didnt even think of trying it that way …I must see now

2 Likes

100.54 $ landed…two 2.5 gallon jugs

I think thatis leas than Ingrediant Supplier for 4 gallins

Shipping is 50+ but these dsys i look at the landed cost vs shipoimg but your shipping is CrAzY

Oh wait you have 4 2.5 gallons jugs so maybe its not that horrible

A little under 200$ landed to me for your order

2 Likes

Going to run that right now …

1 Like

3 Likes