WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

You totally fell for it :rofl:

8 Likes

I just did it in 5 :partying_face:

4 Likes

She ALWAYS makes me smile, along with an early morning ride before it gets too hot and the flies come out!

11 Likes

Can anybody explain to me how it is that I can make all the right moves that will result in a solved cube, until it doesn’t?
I get stuck in an endless loop sometimes. The only thing that works is start over again.
I make the same moves again and it’s solved. :exploding_head:
I’ve read about this loop thing somewhere but no explanation of how it happens. They claim you’re unworthy if you can’t get out of it. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

I can’t tell you, but I can show you… This was me a few years ago. Much younger- and very tan… Dyed my hair that week too…

4 Likes

We just took them apart and put them back together when i was a kid.

6 Likes

I notice they only count the time that they are actually moving the pieces. The time they take looking around the cube to see how everything is place is not included.
I was wondering how they did it so fast. Now I know. Cheaters.

3 Likes

Figured it out, I missed a step :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

@Josephine_van_Rijn I always solved it from the top to the bottom. What layer did you get stuck on ? Bottom ?? Are you placing, then orienting the corners first, before doing the bottom middle squares ?

3 Likes

I do the same, top to bottom, corners first. There’s just not much point in continuing the algorithm for fixing the corners when they are already fixed. :face_with_spiral_eyes:
Small wonder I kept going round and round. If I hadn’t figured out my stupidity, I would have been unworthy indeed.

3 Likes

I saw this house and asked if I could have it. They will phone me back Monday.
It belongs to my housing corporation.
Wish me luck!

6 Likes

For some reason my 3 big, “go-to” bottle suppliers all seem to be OOS on my Chubby Gorilla bottles.

You snooze, you loose. Enter Bull City Flavors (again), for the win !!!

https://www.bullcityflavors.com/empty-bottles/

6 Likes

I had a look at the house today. It is quite a long street but it looks like a small one.It meanders, so it’s all little bits of street going around corners. Some parts are quite dark, this one is not.
The back garden is facing south. :+1:

5 Likes

I know crazy right but yes this makes me happy.
Found another Irish Cream flavoring that I didn’t know existed. Has anyone tried this? Gonna have to pick this up and experiment.
download

8 Likes

Today it’s 5 years ago I got my dog!

She makes me smile everyday.
Today I would also get a phone call about that wonderful house that I want. I haven’t gotten a call yet but when I looked at the housing website, the house had disappeared from the list.
The closing day for registering for that house was Thursday!
I suppose that means that house is mine and they are busily getting all the administration together before they call me. :partying_face:

8 Likes

I would’ve never gotten it were it not for the fact that they have to get rid of me here.
There were 3608 reactions as of last night and I was number 718 on that list, so under normal circumstances I could have forgotten about this house. :dancer:

5 Likes

Who do you like for bulk Chubby Gorilla suppliers? I love BCF but I’m trying to find a better place to get large quantities.

2 Likes

@mr_cumulus I had been using Trico, …

BUT, at 0.25 per unit at BCF, it’s hard to NOT to use them.

3 Likes

Dang, I guess BCF really is the best. Good to know because I like supporting them whenever I can.

3 Likes

Don’t you have IC SSA? That one is miles ahead of any other Irish Cream on the market; not perfect, but the only one that actually tastes similar to Bailey’s and a solid foundation for building anything in that direction (and as a solo flavor is better than 98% of ‘Irish Cream’ recipes).

4 Likes