WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

I found my way to this forum/site and ordered all my mixing supplies!
Have been involved in the industry since its inception but am just now getting into this part of the vaping world. Long over due, but better late than never!

And this is for everyone!

IMG_9001

9 Likes

Yes I have a 30 ml of SSA Irish Cream. Though for me it’s still not the best IC.

5 Likes

Is there any better? Tell us more… (always on a hunt) :thinking:

6 Likes

All of the Irish creams that I’ve tried are good but I can’t give any one the title of best. I wish I could, I’d go full on Rocky and buy a gallon of it. The closest I have gotten to a true Irish cream vape is using Vape Train Irish Cream @6% steeped 2+ weeks with 2% VT Bourbon tossed in for boozy flavor and 1% VT Light Rum to give it that slight alcohol burn.

6 Likes

They were supposed to be here at 10AM but didnt make it until 4:30PM so im sorry @fidalgo_vapes ill have to run to the PO tomorrow.

BUT:

Our garage was delivered and the fellas are supposed to start tomorrow. WOO freakin WHOOO!

14 Likes

Awesome Ken! wow look at those beautiful fall colors on the trees. I miss the fall season up north.

8 Likes

It is just lovely here right now. Tomorrow im driving up to the tip of Copper Island to Copper Harbor, specifically to the top of Brockway Mountain. The colors are a bit behind here so there will be more reds.

If i actually make it up there ill share some pics. All depends on the garage crew.

8 Likes

Wow I bet its beautiful there. The last time I was up that way to the U P was to Whitefish Point to go to the Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum back in ‘98’. I went to go and see the original bell from the Edmund Fitzgerald. It was an amazing trip.

6 Likes

I feel pretty blessed being able to live here and now that my health has improved i intend to explore and re-explore all of it, hehe. It can be pretty harsh but it is entirely worth it.

I meant to say that the colors are a bit behind up there, not here.

5 Likes

Ahh brother take your time…No need for apologies, is there a clean room being built in there as well

7 Likes

Naw, i make juice in the bathtub!

7 Likes

Hehe, I was going to ask that.

5 Likes

I guess it wasn’t big enough? You can stick it on a wall too! Some people appreciate nothing. :flushed:

9 Likes

Did @KC111 lose her baked bread?!

6 Likes

Whoever she was, I hope she’s ok… out there all alone on that kayak :sunglasses:

(of course, these days I suppose it could be a he)

6 Likes

What am I missing???

5 Likes

Remember that time your “Baked” a penis and got banned from Facebook?! Lolololololololololol!!!

7 Likes

Thank you! I had forgotten the connection, LOL.

7 Likes

On vacation until the 21st of October, so we travelled down to South Florida to spend a few days with my daughter. Not looking forward to the 16 hr drive home on Tues but it’s good to spend time with my kids (daughter and son in law).

10 Likes

I bought this second hand bike a couple of years ago. Specially made, extra long, ideal for lugging big things from one place to the next.
I’ve used it maybe four times. It’s just been standing in the way.
I took it to the shop I bought if from to ask them to buy it back.
They didn’t want it, the system was too old, nobody would buy it.
They send me to the shop that made the thing to try there. It wasn’t too far to walk so I went.
I can’t ride this bike any longer. It’s too heavy. I could barely get it on the standard.
They didn’t want it either.
I parked it on the corner in the bicycle rack with the key in it and walked off.
The relief I felt leaving that thing behind was tremendous.
Maybe I should throw all my shit away. :laughing:

6 Likes