WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

@Josephine_van_Rijn I think it’s how the the center 4X4 support looks. Looks like it’s overloaded, and/or leaning. Great job btw.

5 Likes

Nope. No way. I’m just not sure I’d go carrying down any heavy furniture or anything like that is all… :innocent:

4 Likes

On second thought, it might just be me being a lousy photographer. I’m not going to carry anything heavy up or down those stairs. I will have other people do it for me.
If the stairs don’t hold, I can sue them for damaging my staircase and get a new one. :innocent:

4 Likes

Guberment in this country has thrown another 800 euro’s at me, and a lot of other poor sods, to help with the energy bill.
When I had to go over to look at the house and decided to go on the bike I nearly collapsed.
I hadn’t cycled in almost 3 years. I rather walk, it just takes a lot longer. I figured an electric bike might be a perfect solution for my problem.
I found this little electric folding bike for 799 euro. That’s going to save me a lot of energy.

Excuse the picture,

7 Likes

So cool!
I know someone who has one too, she suggested I get one but $3000 :grimacing: yours is much better priced :+1:

4 Likes

I’ve seen these prices too. They have a lot of bells and whistles though. I don’t need that. Just something to get me from A to B without falling over.

4 Likes

If you drink, don’t roll up on my diamond formation

7 Likes

Just got in my order from NicBase…delivered right to my mail box. I’m smiling !!

12 Likes

My dream of scraping that staircase, sanding it down to perfection to bring out that beautiful wood and give it a nice coating, is shattered.
The nice wood underneath is totally and utterly without character, bland and lifeless.
The bannister underneath that glossy stuff is the same wood as you would find on a broomstick.

I’m still smiling, it actually soothes my pragmatic nature. I will leave it blotchy and imperfect and put the coating on.
It will be unlike any other staircase, blotchy and probably a little scarred here and there, but it will have a hell of a lot more character that way.
It perfectly suits my personality. I’m not bland and lifeless.

8 Likes

Sunrise in FLA… Last day… It was a wonderful weekend.

9 Likes

We spent the day making pasties, one of my favorite foods. 4 hours to cut up all the stuffs and fill them then another hour to cook.

So good!

14 Likes

That’s awesome, I sent the day watching Finding Bigfoot and the last episode I watched was where they were in the UP and they where using Pasties as bait for hungry Bigfoot’s. LoL

9 Likes

Well it wasnt around here or i would havve sniffed that pastie out, poured ketchup and sriracha all over it and devoured it before bigfoot could! Unless it was made with hamburger, bigfoot can have that… lol

PS, if pasties didnt work as bait then there is definitely NO bigfoot left.

9 Likes
7 Likes

I wanted to post this from my last visit in Thailand and forgot.
If you’re treating your RTA and RDA bad, don’t lube or clean them….there’s a way to make it right:

10 Likes

IMG_9313

8 Likes

My internet is up and running. Wasn’t anything stupid I did wrong, just a different connection in the new house that had to be replaced.
I’ve got an official nameplate on the house. My sister had it made.
It’s the modern version. It is covered in raindrops, but you get the picture.
I’ve been too tired to wipe it off, it has been raining non stop.

14 Likes

He ALWAYS makes me smile :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And Liberty getting in the grinchmas spirit makes me smile! :horse:

14 Likes

13 Likes

65deg here today, maybe go for a vape ride, should I go stealth or muscle…

11 Likes