WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

Muscle :muscle: all the way!

9 Likes

Ive been reading your posts as you have moved in , I am so happy for you. Home Sweet Home

7 Likes

I agree, not enough muscle on the roads these days!

6 Likes

Is that even a real question… The answer should always be muscle!!! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Which one is stealthy? Doesn’t the Cadillac growl just as much as any muscle car? When I think stealthy I’m thinking Tesla. Still I’d have to say the SS.

8 Likes

2.0 liter vs 7.4, still the turbo makes the caddy pretty stealthy but not much growl…

5 Likes

Sounds much better to just say 454. No big block needs to be said. What rear end Rocky?

4 Likes

Factory 4.10 with boxed control arms :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Wish I still had my 454. My first car was a all original 72 Monte Carlo with a 454. I bought it from an older lady when i was 18 and it got stolen 3 months later.

4 Likes

Mine was a lowly 72 Cutlass Supreme with the holiday coupe (more angular) back half and a 350, but I’d flip the air cover to make it sound meaner.

4 Likes

That made me smile. I’d forgotten about doing that.

4 Likes

Moving the not used out, and used in. Still a hulking mess …

11 Likes
2 Likes
7 Likes

@Rocky02852, 4 days late, but Go Muscle, or Go Home.

5 Likes

This year my wife rejected my favorite Christmas ornament:

And i decided to retaliate by removing all her ornaments from the tree and hid them in a place she would never ever look, in a bin at the edge of our property. It worked and RF is back on the tree!

10 Likes

At least you didn’t have to resort to hostage negotiations.

6 Likes

Viva l’Italia

8 Likes
10 Likes

Never not give a thumbs up to Xanadu!

First saw Rush in '82, but they never performed Xanadu until I saw them in '94 :man_shrugging:

4 Likes