WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

Um, YouTube? What are you trying to tell me?

3 Likes

@robrrt1 I was lucky to see them in '79 on the Permanent Waves Tour. Up until the last show in our area in 2015…

I was lucky, because I was able to see it live on my very first, and then last show…

6 Likes

Even if I had only got to see them once, I would’ve considered my self a lucky person

4 Likes

Got to see that tour in 1980 in San Francisco. Great effing concert! My first Rush concert.

5 Likes

Good shows, great tour, and more. It’s surprising how much music, THREE guys can make.

3 Likes
10 Likes

Means 8 years smoke free

19 Likes

Absolute savagery in the community note

8 Likes

Take Off Eh!

7 Likes

The weather has made me smile today, up to 15 inches here over the next couple days and its starting out strong. The last storm we had was 6 inches but was gone by the next morning, too cold to melt now tho.

7 Likes

It is amazing.

I just got a new Denon AVR and mounted up some downward facing bookshelfs on the ceiling. My son opened up his Tidal app and we listened to Moving Pictures in Atmos Master Quality. The sound is stunning. Heard stuff I never heard before on Countdown.
Big ass smile on my face!

11 Likes

But Countdown is on Signals. I’m confused :grin:

5 Likes

right you are my friend. We listened to Signals as well. Thoughts were faster than my fingers. My bad.
Although the remaster wasn’t as good as the Rush albums, also listened to the Doobies. Black Water intro was nice to hear as well. Been a long time since I heard that one.

6 Likes

One Rush album is never enough :+1:

6 Likes

Has it really been that long

15 Likes

Conga-rats!

5 Likes

Congrats @big_vape.

4 Likes

Tanks :wink: gents :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Long hauler @big_vape !!!

7 Likes

All that crap for my profile is just that. Crap.
My location is a pizza joint and I don’t have twitter. The Insta is a knife maker I like. Lol. But I do have a filled in profile :+1:

6 Likes