WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

When your chocolate cake is a bit dry and your orange curd hasn’t set properly :yum:

11 Likes

Oh yummy, i love citrus curds, lemon being my favorite.

I want to pour that on some waffles for some reason.

6 Likes

I love citrus curd too.
This was the first year I’ve made it. I did lemon earlier in the year & figured I’d do orange as we have plenty of eggs & oranges.

6 Likes

Getting a bunch of messages that I won the GrimmGreen #Kinder Bueno recipe contest, we were so busy last night here behind the scenes with last minute ELR recipe Comp submissions that I didn’t get to catch Grimm’s stream. Can’t wait to catch the replay…

12 Likes

Im gonna start using these gorilla bottles for my crispy donut recipes

11 Likes

Went and got what i needed to make some Lemon curd this weekend, and English Muffin Bread too!

5 Likes

Congrats Rocky! I had no idea he was still around. Whatcha win and with what recipe? About time someone else recognizes the great mixer in their midst.

7 Likes

Great news @Rocky02852. I’ve never heard of a GG KB recipe.

5 Likes

Not sure if there was any prize involved the contest started over a year ago…
The recipe I submitted was before I actually ever tasted a Kinder Bueno.
MF Dark Chocolate for the WIN !

9 Likes

Yummy!
I can’t wait til our passionfruit is ripe.

4 Likes

Congratulations Rocky! I forgot all about that challenge! :partying_face:

5 Likes

I had a 120ml bottle of INW Biscuit dump it’s load, but thankfully, it was contained in the totes !!!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CQGTGZQ/

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09V5L93P3/

7 Likes

12 Likes

What IS it with these Biscuit Bottles @Rocky02852 ?? You were lucky it was a 30ml. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I have a thing about keeping any bottles upright as I’d hate to experience something like that.

9 Likes

@Gazza7 I try to whenever I can, but the smaller totes only fit 30ml’s upright. The bigger ones however …

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

I DO love @Rocky02852’s fix though …

“Hey, my INW Biscuit 30 mils leaking, put it in another bottle” ??

“Nahhh, throw a ‘nappie’ under it, I got M&H to mix up” !!!

6 Likes

I know you guys don’t know the whole Biome3d crowd, but eating lots of dots with the heavy hitters this a.m.

6 Likes

Thanks out to @lukeloop

13 Likes

Wow this is amazing. I just created the artwork for my secret recipes in no time and they came out amazing

6 Likes