Shouldn’t you be working on something else rn bro…?! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

9 Likes

8 Likes

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!! I’m dying over here!!! Lolololololol

6 Likes

I have created vanilla

10 Likes

Me dreaming about this mysterious Vanilla God-Like flavor to be developed!!!

7 Likes

9 Likes

Do you know how to get ot to use the text you enter on the bing one. I was trying to make a cool logo but it keeps changing my text

6 Likes

I could never vape tpa vbic because all i got was pepper from it but today i made a tester of it to try and somehow im no longer a pepperman .its a miracle. No pepper at all. How is this possible

5 Likes

3 Likes

@STR8V8PING congrats on being NOT pepperman now.

5 Likes

Got fourteen about a month ago and two updates since. Guess that’s the advantage of owning a Google phone that wasn’t bought thru a carrier.

3 Likes

I’m glad they finally fixed Dark Mode.

3 Likes

@SessionDrummer @rcleven
I’m glad you both explained that I had no idea what sd was posting about :crazy_face:

2 Likes

LOL, sorry @Sevencasper. The update had been pending for quite a while, but I had too much going on to run it, as sometimes, “New and Improved” can lead to issues, hehe.

I can’t remember the details but there was a previous dark version, but at least on my phone, it was crap. Killed it, never looked back, but now, they really put some time into it. Oh and YES, I was talking about an update to the One UI on the cellular. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just got another copy of this.
One of the funniest movies ever.

4 Likes

DUUUUUDE

YES @Pastorfuzz. From the opening scene all the way till the end. Perfect.

3 Likes

It made me smile watching wayne almost dead on clone my best selling juice back in the day (snickerdoodle cookies) on his live mixing show. Lol. I cant believe i missed it live. Crazy shit.

https://alltheflavors.com/recipe/str8v8ping_famous_snickerdoodle_cookies

8 Likes

A fresh build in one of my favorite rta’s. It’s haven’t touched a tank in over a year…I missed it, because I hate dripping n driving. I also threw a commercial juice in, pink punch lemonade by Twist

8 Likes

I have reduced my tinted glass working bottle size from 60ml to 30ml. Working thru the last of 2019 100mg/ml from ecigcity. While doing the bottle size change came across another full liter didn’t remember putting in the upstairs freezer. So 2 liters upstairs 2 downstairs and the 300ml sitting in tinted glass. Should be enough for the rest of my life.

7 Likes