WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

Something has me smiling. At least I think I’m smiling.

Just got an order from Nicotine River where I ordered some Flavormonks flavors. Among them was Watermelon. A few years back, @Pro_Vapes turned me on to Medicine Flower Watermelon which still reigns king for me. However, this new flavor is certainly passing the sniff test. Smells just like MF WM. Not tried it yet, so I think I’m happy. More to come.

@woftam or whoever is keeping up with the database these days, I accidentally entered a new flavor when I was adding to my stash. I’m responsible for the Sweet Betsy Watermelon which I don’t think even exists. Sorry bout that. Delete delete.

7 Likes

@SthrnMixer

What’s a sweet betsy ??

2 Likes

Not yet tho but place bets on the future

4 Likes

It’s part of Flavormonks flavor line. According to info on Nic River’s website “Sweet Betsy is another brand of Flavor Monks that focuses on flavors that also contain sweetener. Flavor that’s unique, mouthwatering, and most importantly sweet!”

I did zero research before ordering. Was just in the mood to try something new.

I don’t doubt you.

4 Likes

Seinfeld - ‘Sweet Fancy Moses’ popped into my head for some reason.

5 Likes

I’ve tried the complete line of flavormonks including the sweet betsy range. My tasting notes can be found here:

For me the sweetener they are using gives me that “diet coke” bitterness and I really can’t stand it. I think the watermelon is new as I didn’t come across them when I ordered so curious to the results. As there is very little info to be found about Flavormonks, I’m glad more people are giving them a try. So to anyone who’s trying them, please let me know what you think. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thanks a lot @Koningmafkees. I appreciate the time you spent on this, and the notes.

5 Likes

Building back in same lot? May it go smooth and easy. God Bless

5 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS @paingawd, it’s been a long time coming I’m guessing. Outstanding news, and GL with the planning commission.

5 Likes

In case some of our newer members did not know @paingawd (and many others) were really going through some rough times.

https://www.gofundme.com/elr-and-friends-of-039paingawd039

8 Likes

Agreed @paingawd so glad to learn you’re bouncing back!

7 Likes

Simplicity…

7 Likes

Original Aromamizer?

3 Likes

Yep! We’re doing a little bit different floor plan than the original house. When else would we be able to upgrade? I’m getting excited!

7 Likes

Getting there! Thanks, brother!

5 Likes

Just heard from the contractor - plans submitted and a bill for $2850 for getting the privilege of them to decide if our house meets their criteria. OUCH.

Could have been worse. Some kind soul is footing a large portion of the bill for residents wanting to rebuild. If they hadn’t done a grant, the planning commission would’ve been socking us for another 3500.

7 Likes

this shit. Fucking delicious on baked wings.

7 Likes
6 Likes

Oh yes @SthrnMixer

5 Likes

Simplicity @sthrnmixer

6 Likes