WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

I can’t top @GuernseyNick’s ever expanding vape cave, but was talking with @fidalgo_vapes about some RFSC flavors, one of which I had not really touched since I bought it and did extensive SF testing. I kept seeing him mention it, but didn’t give it much mind. Well today, I located, and fresh mixed up some RFSC Strawberry Milkshake, and hehhe, DAMN, I had forgotten how GOOD it was, and literally fresh mixed, solo @ 4%. Just goes to show you, you never know what you might want to RE-try out, you might like it.

5 Likes

good evening everyone,
today I have a new friend as a replacement for my Vaporesso one, it consists of a Vaporesso Nebula Mod and a Joytech cubis max 5ml clearomizer, the tank uses a separate heating element (NCFilmTM Heater) and a rectangular piece of cotton (Cubis Max Cotton).
hopefully I have a lot of pleasure with my new Mod and a better taste of my homemade vape flavors.
Greetings from Ostend
django55

8 Likes

now if I can get a video of both cats and racoons chasing the red dot, lol… relaxing while feeding my ferals… the horde will be along so… better get the fish going… they get hungry!

8 Likes

Be careful @anon84779643

3 Likes

as long as I have glass in front of me, those zombies cant touch me… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not only made me smile but one of the funniest posts I have seen in a while from our very own @SmilingOgre

I am gonna be laughing all weekend just remembering that :laughing:

10 Likes

MAH’s and my Opus.

6 Likes

I just love it when I see this shit… always brings a big grin to my face :slight_smile:

10 Likes

This was my nice little surprise from my mom Higgy%20cigs%20DIY

12 Likes

All finished and just done first mix, six of smokeys yummys to try soon.

10 Likes

@mstokens, I only get that when I don’t screw up, and pack too much cotton in !!!

3 Likes

There was not one smoker in the smoking area this morning at work, a 1000 bed hospital + staff so it’s big. All vaping on their pods and I pull out my tirade and aromamizer plus. :rofl:

8 Likes

Deleting my Reedit account. It was like boycotting them for shadow banning me without an explanation LOL

5 Likes

Bubbles!!! :hugs: :tada: :hugs: :star_struck:

3 Likes

Oh smack!!! @GuernseyNick haha!!! I sure hope you enjoy those!! <3
You make me so proud… thanks for making my day!! I needed that :hugs:

I got so tickled I typo’d :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Welcome to ELR @authormichellehughes !!!

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Went to the zoo today. It was 49 degrees and cloudy, meh. But always fun to tell the boy to say hello to his brothers from the Somali Wild Ass habitat where we say we adopted him from. He doesn’t laugh at that one anymore…

6 Likes

Finally found my ADV recipe after 300+ attempts + 100 concentrates in 2 years.

9 Likes

Needed to vape something FRESH, and NEW lol, so bought a few missing flavors, and tossed this one together. For something that SEEMED to be a re-hash of the same old path i.e. LM base, crust boost, meringue boost, spike the lemon a bit, this one surprised me, and in a good way. Deserves recognition.

@Nevans

9 Likes

@BullCityFlavors, and @Drew1

Ordered a few flavors, submitted order, 10 minutes later went back into the vape cave, “Oh crap, I forgot a few”. Not BCF’s fault, load the cart, submit the order…

New Reply to your Order Message

*** This is an automated message, please do not reply ***

Bull City Flavors has sent you a message about your order.

Hello A credit of $2.00 has been credited to your BCF account - the difference in shipping costs due to the combining of your orders. Thank you for your business and continued support. BCF

To reply click here.

Bull City Flavors
https://www.bullcityflavors.com/

The small stuff makes a big difference guys/gals.

16 Likes