WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

I know Im hooked also :astonished: … been watching a lot of them.

It’s hysterical hearing the scammers scream and swear at him. :rofl:

3 Likes

Indeed. And to hear how they really feel about “you Americans” as with this asshat…

4 Likes

Yep haters with be haters. :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

This little guy, his name is asshat

8 Likes

To clarify, @Cutlass92 is referring to the cat.

10 Likes

Hey! I resemble that remark.

7 Likes

Dang, just when I thought I guessed correctly!

8 Likes

whoooo

7 Likes

I bet that’s what the cat says too. Lol.

7 Likes

Holy cow you guys are mean!

5 Likes

I woke up to my two Manx sisters next to me this morning. They had that look of, “Wake up Momma, we’re in need of snacks!” Those two sweet sisters can be a mess. Went to sleep with one holding her hand! (Yes, they use their hands more than many kitties I’ve ever seen.) Normally we think of a kitty trying to size us up for the kill, not this morning. They had their heads tilted just looking at me. Yes, I gave in and have them snacks. Lol :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I just figured out I live 30 minutes from Capella Flavors…SWEET now I can buy that 55-gallon drum with no shipping :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Plan on rolling it home?:laughing:

5 Likes

Yep :slight_smile: I can’t imagine how long it would take to go through 55 gallons of anything

5 Likes

If you’re @Ken_O_Where, when it comes to Capella Vanilla Custard…not long! :crazy_face:

11 Likes

Suddenly remembering that I don’t have to go to work tomorrow (Monday). We have a public holiday for Australia Day! Woo-Hoo! :+1:

10 Likes

Cheers
Beer_juggs

4 Likes

Ha-ha! Cheers @ozo. This reminds me of Oktoberfest (the beer that is) :wink:

5 Likes
4 Likes

For whatever reason, I was FULLY expecting to see a drummer and set being flown among the mountains… They did say “Most Epic” after all.

Disappointed.

(great message though, just not at all what I was expecting. Especially considering the ‘build up’ about the sick bags.)

3 Likes