WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

I am smiling right now because for the first time I have finally DIYed some juice that’s made me look at the last of the purchased stuff I have (which is a 3 year ADV) and thought ‘yeah, I don’t need to buy that any more’

15 Likes

Oooorah @BikesAndBacon !!!

9 Likes

That is an awsome moment, congratulations

9 Likes

@BikesAndBacon
Great. Patience and perseverance pays off.
Thinking out a recipe, researching pairing,
and good old time also helps.
The more you blend flavors with good personal results,
the easier it gets to perpetuate taste combos.

@SthrnMixer
I love those kind of rides. The grandkids think I’m crazy,
but they love that I ride with them…when many of their friends won’t.
My body tolls a bit more abuse these days at 76, but my mind
(in 2nd childhood teehee) still claims I am invincible.

11 Likes

#WalkAway ??

I’ve never heard of this before …

7 Likes

#CatsForTheWin

8 Likes
5 Likes

Verizon came out recently, and basically gave us all new equipment, ONT, BBU, Modem, STB’s, and cables. Lowered our bill, and upgraded our speeds for free because of all of our previous issues (see equipment replaced for our previous level of discontent). We now have the itty bitty miny me STB’s all over the house, and although everything works great, much faster, etc., the STB’s no longer have a display for channel selected or time, but only power and DVR record LED’s. We actually kind of got used to them, and now were missing them. Looked high and low for find a slim, black, low profile clock we could setup by all the STB’s to make up the difference. FINALLY found them, and picked up a few. Shout out to any other Verizon FIOS customers who miss their STB clock displays. All HT equipment and amps are black, and this is wooden, but the LED’s show thought the wood (somehow).

6 Likes

This is old but only saw it just yesterday.

9 Likes

Some things NEVER get old @warkwarth. :slight_smile:

6 Likes
6 Likes

dessert%20vape 5ml premium%20juice

13 Likes

That last one made me drool lol

4 Likes

tenor-1

3 Likes

Tomorrow morning I will be going to Texas to see my youngest daughter. :blush:

18 Likes

and now I wanna see Jim Carey do vape videos as Ace Ventura.

4 Likes

This forum in general…it makes me crack up every day… I seriously look forward to seeing what’s going in here. Thank you for lifting me up beyond the average bullshit of daily life this is a great place to escape to. In general my life is perfect this is just the icing on the cake =)

10 Likes

Well this was kind of a smile, actually more like laughing at myself that my life is so lame I actually earned it, And 27 other have too,LOLdownload%20(1)

14 Likes

Meh… so, you like to have a few constant things in your life. I’d say ELR, as one of those things, ain’t so bad. :hugs:

What size shirt and pants do need? I’ll put in the request with Lars to get your ELR uniform in shipment to you… complete with badge sash! :rofl:

Wear it with pride! :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Congratulations @anon13011326!!
Well earned bud!

Well said sir!! And I couldn’t agree more.

8 Likes