What juice stopped you smoking?

Quit analog cigarettes about three and a half years ago. Starting on a Smok Novo but still missed the throat and lung hit and quickly moved to mods and RTA’s for DTL.
First juice that I enjoyed using was @Ken_O_Where Strawnanna and still vape it to this day.

10 Likes

I gave up the stinkies using a Innokin T18 back in 2018. The juice I used was an Aussie one from Limitless Vape called “Reunion” which is a mix of creamy vanillas (5 different ones) with a touch of strawberry.

Wasn’t long until I went to RTA’s and DIY as I was not a fan of commercial juice (sweeteners don’t agree with me) and wanted to expand my horizons with mixing. I have stayed a MTL vapist and primarily use Berserker RTA’s (original) and Galaxies RTA’s.

My fav profiles are custards (duh), creams, cheesecakes and dessert/bakery mixes.

9 Likes

Powerful message @rcleven. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Innokin I-sub with Space Jam Pluto, 2016
Quit the butts cold turkey that day after 42 years smoking, couldn’t have done it without vape

12 Likes

Halo Triton II pen with Halo Tribeca juice. Once I started mixing about 6 weeks later, I weaned off the Tribeca. I’ve never been able to vape any other tobacco flavored juice since, they just don’t taste good at all.

12 Likes

Uncle Junks John Wayne @12mg.
IPV400 with a Crown 2 tank.
I was off the smokes within a week.
That was around 6 years ago.
Sadly, Uncle Junks isn’t around anymore.
They had some great juice

10 Likes

DK Tab
re: What does DK Tab taste like? | E-Cigarette Forum

7 Likes

Juice was just Hiliq fruit flavours using an
Official Authorized Eleaf iCare 110 with Built-in 320mAh Battery Starter Kit (istick.org)

7 Likes

Sounds like a nice juice, was it a diy?

6 Likes

Never really tryed any custard flavours

Think I’m missing out?

6 Likes

What’s your go to now?

Best flavour?

4 Likes

Never tryed a tab flavour juice

Always think it would give me the taste for the smellys

4 Likes

Are they a USA brand?

Never Hurd of them mad isn’t it how things come and go

What’s your hand check now?

4 Likes

Really depends on whether you like real custard as a food, and what type if you do.

There is a marked difference in the taste of custard depending on where in the world you are located, and whether you, your parents, your significant other or friends were partial to making custard from scratch.

English custard tastes different to American custard, European custard depends on the region, Aussie custard depends on your upbringing… sky is the limit on different styles, textures and tastes.

7 Likes

I’m from the uk … is the custard any good here???

4 Likes

7 Likes

What should I order then??

4 Likes

Do you like eggy custard or a more vanilla pudding style?

5 Likes

Egg custard more of a man :rofl:

7 Likes

Probably would. For me it was perfect for weaning off cigarettes. I don’t think I could handle now.

8 Likes