What scale do you use?

© Digital Scale Depot || Disclaimer: There are affiliate links in this post. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our links. We will only ever promote the products that we trust and recommend 100%

4 Likes

9 Likes

Truth be told they could be all that outside of the vaping industry.
Like I am pretty sure all the military people who say so in their bio probably don’t mix for the DOD.

3 Likes

Outta likes @anon13011326 and @TheTinMan

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 3 hours before trying again.

5 Likes

Your profile sure reads like a vendor profile.

4 Likes

@Silhouette Thanks @daath and I already communicated earlier.

To the posters above, a vendor would have a payment or fulfillment method. I have neither.

Amazon affiliate ads are essentially like Google Ads for bloggers. Everytime you read a review on the wirecutter, business insider, Forbes or any other review site and purchase a product via Amazon, Walmart, target etc…through the link on the site, the publisher/website earns a small commission at no cost to you. Now imagine this multiplied by 100K blogging sites.

All media provides content in exchange for ad revenue. That’s the business model. The vendors are the actual sellers and manufacturers of the products you buy.

Anyway, hope someone learned something on business models and sorry for the trouble. No more going back and forth for me. Have a great weekend everyone!

3 Likes

Will link directly to the scales on Amazon next time. We’ve got an entire blog about nothing but scales so I thought it may be helpful.

The irony is that most people will read a review somewhere about whatever the product is first and purchase the affiliate/blogger link anyway.

4 Likes

Not people that come to this site, nope we have our own reviewers and they actually review the stuff, they don’t just toss 20 reviews up on the same day. Infact most of them use whatever they are reviewing for at least a few weeks. Your b.s. and I can see right through you.

3 Likes

#IPaidForItMyself Cut …

https://opticalvisionresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/X-ray-man.jpg

2 Likes

#thatswhatI’mtalkingabout
#thatswhyyourtheman

1 Like

Outta likes brotherman, BUT, I will continue to DEEP dive on this one …

Hmmmmmmmm …

2 Likes

I was gonna look on the way back machine but couldn’t get to it from the WiFi here.

1 Like

I got your back Cut.

2 Likes

Gotta ask daath to increase my likes !!!

4 Likes

#HammerDrop

@Cutlass92

3 Likes

That’s perfect

2 Likes

I’m just going to let this set here a while :grin:

11 Likes

Hmmm, I thought I saw this in the TRADE category. Is is not for sale or trade ?

4 Likes

I messaged him ty for the heads up , I was busy moving other threads etc and didnt catch the " for sale or trade " …

4 Likes

Yea I had it for sale or trade, or was given to me,
I would keep it if it would give the out grams and not just oz’s

4 Likes