What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2023

That light rum is so perfectly named. :+1:

7 Likes

Right that’s one flavor I cannot do without. It brings warmth to a cognac/brandy flavor, and a slight bite to a Bourbon and Russian vodka.

8 Likes

That IS, … what she said.

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Dammmit @big_vape, and @McDuckie, the two of you, hehe.

I don’t have that one, but listening to the two of you, I think I need to get it now.

10 Likes

@SessionDrummer Me too but then again I ALWAYS think I need more of something or a new flavor or a new device or a new tank, maybe I need mental help instead! lol :crazy_face:

8 Likes

It’s mainly the high rum notes, with bite. I also use it a lot. I’ll mix it with FA’s Rum for the darker spicier notes.

We taste it the same way @McDuckie. I have their brandy as well, but it’s no Rum :blush:

5 Likes

Thanks for saying this! I must get that flavor next time I order from Nomz.

4 Likes

“Rum” season is just about upon us :yum: (don’t forget the milk n honey)

11 Likes

Damn you Rocky that looks amazing now I’m going to have to buy another bottle of FLV Milk & Honey. I’ll have to sub the brown sugar with FLV Caramel because I need to try that recipe.

8 Likes
9 Likes

DUDE​:+1: :grin::milk_glass:White Russian nice. You are the man Rock

5 Likes

I see some VTA in that recipe…Have you heard anymore or any recent updates about them closing shop ?

7 Likes

Nomz has restocked most of what they were out of VTA, so that gives me some hope.

7 Likes

No unfortunately they have not responded to my inquiries. I noticed that Nomz has gotten quite a few VT back in stock. So that’s a good sign.

6 Likes

Luckily when it comes to VT I still have most of the important (frequently used) ones. I’m completely out of all FLV though I never had more than 10 anyway. The VT Milk Fresh is a perfect sub for FA Milk.

6 Likes

I can’t remember exactly but it was nothing too rowdy and something in the 0.3 ohm range with a 3mm ID and vaping at around 40 watts. I was using mine for RDL with the chimney reducer and the flavour was fantastic. It sounds like you had the original release without all of the MTL components.

5 Likes

@Ken_O_Where, I am vaping this right now and what a delightful recipe it is, it’s so well balanced and layered like all of Rocky’s recipes are. I’m very impressed with that new Capella Lemon Drop flavour, I like the way it gives a tingle on the tip of my tongue almost like an effervescent sensation.
Thanks @Rocky02852 for sharing your excellent recipes with us, it’s always appreciated mate.

6 Likes

I read your review yesterday and got even more excited, especially when you wrote that!

6 Likes

Must be the case because I don’t remember a chimney reducer. Well I’m damn jealous now :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Talk to Sam, he had a conversation with Nomz regarding VTA. Don’t quote me but I believe they said they had no issues getting VT.

6 Likes