What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2023

I mixed this up while I was testing rainbow flavors, something different for me but yummy :yum:

11 Likes

Wow @Lynda_Marie I don’t think I would have ever mixed CC and Sherbets, sounds interesting.

5 Likes

To me Cornish cream is some creamy fluffy…did I say creamy (creamery in your words) lol that boosts other creams nicely. With a hint of bright vanilla. I think of it like marshmallow fluff and ice cream. I need a bigger bottle. And thanks, yea even my daughter likes this one…and she really likes nothing I make. :grin:

5 Likes

Yes five pawns has alot of interesting profiles. Though alot of the recipes are very simple combinations of TPA flavors. As are a lot of older commercial recipes. A lot of times time I find that the profiles can be remixed with better ingredients for a much better e-liquid.

5 Likes
12 Likes

Playing with New FLV

Still Private just mixed, oppps put this in wrong thread

15 Likes

Is kinako soy a must have?

6 Likes

No …Its like a genric peanut taste…I havent used it in a while so thought Why Not

6 Likes

Well THAT was unexpected…

6 Likes

Lol have you tried it ?? Addy Tuney explained it best , chopped peanuts you put on sundaes lol …Its pretty accurate to that

5 Likes

No, I refused to buy any “Soy” flavors. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve been asked to try to duplicate this, I have the only Honeysuckle (TPA) I could find being delivered Wednesday or Thursday and I have several tobaccos on hand. Has anyone tried this or have any suggestions?

5 Likes

I don’t use tobacco but do use TPA Honeysuckle often. 3.5% if it is the only floral, 3% if you just want it to waft through the recipe. Pairs well with other florals and vanillas when used with fruits and creams.

8 Likes

It’s 50% off on BCF, but I’ll skip it lol

3 Likes

@Letitia Thank you so much for the input, I’ve never used it or even had the juice my ex wants me to duplicate but I will give it a go as I do like tobaccos very much and really like fresh honeysuckle. It sounds intriguing to me.
Thanks again!

5 Likes

Might be worth getting for half off , but only if you HAVE to have them all lol

3 Likes

LOL, I only need all the vanilla’s, caramels and custard’s :grin: I ended up ordering a bigger bottle of MB sherbet, a bigger bottle of Cornish cream and bottles.

2 Likes

You know what “they” say @Lynda_Marie, a if you find a “turd” at 50% off, it’s still, … a turd. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

or a vegan meatloaf :sunglasses:

6 Likes

5 Likes