What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2023

Hear, hear.

5 Likes

Hip, hip - need a wheelchair.

5 Likes

Dang…should have guessed given all that 9th house stuff you carry

6 Likes

Well, I try to avoid carrying anything other than ideas, the debts of others, and enough to ensure that I’m running on heavy fuel.

6 Likes

I’m going to make it my focus tomorrow and loading it into one of my Asgards for evening pondering.

The must balance and how to handle a mid-tone sweetness, with it limited to there, will be fun.

6 Likes

Hey @SquirrelSmash, Your Mayflower 2022 recipe was featured on Recipe Week | Noted DX the other night :tada:

https://www.youtube.com/live/YkPLCLTgddM?feature=share

7 Likes

Oh, that’s one I haven’t gone back to in a long time.

Do you have a rough timestamp for it - I’ve already queued up my audiobooks and podcasts for tomorrow, so I don’t have the time to sit through it all.

7 Likes

starting at 9:58…

7 Likes

Thank you sir. I will look at in the morning.

6 Likes

It seemed like each time my name comes up - it always ends with ‘What is Lovage Root?’

7 Likes

I’ve never used Lovage Root so maybe I don’t know what I’m missing

5 Likes

Well after some disappointing solos of the vso i decided to throw this together for fun. As the chocolate faded after 4 weeks and really turned out week and going back over notes i realized these are just weak. So i turned up the %’s on all of them. I usually never go over 20% total flavor so this is crazy. Off the shake its alright see where it goes

:roll_eyes::flushed::flushed:

13 Likes

Wow 33% total is more than even I do…

8 Likes

Because these vso lack flavor at 6% and then fade i figured why not. Whats the worst that can happen lol

12 Likes

Good job you haven’t got an allergy to PG mate :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

This is true :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Fitting in a quick trip to Hobbiton to work on two eccentric leaves.

12 Likes
6 Likes

One thing good with the VSO, you can push them! I like the chocolate with some cocoa added in. and I very rarely mix over 10%…

10 Likes

Well after smashing 60ml of this on my topside i am still blown away that the mf black cherry was still the dominate profile i realized that maybe using candy stick wf was not the right profile for this. So i decided after finishing the pixie stick tester that this was the way to go. Off the shake its real good. Cant wait to see in a month when that mf black cherry asserts its dominance.

9 Likes