What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? (Part V) 2021 - 2022

Im sure some of it will be left tomorrow. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Tonight im vaping Huck’s Nanna and 3ml in im adjusting:
Up Huck +.2
Lower banana vso to 1%
Up banana SSA .1%

And im mixing rocky’s Land of Milk and Honey VIC (FLV). Im giving it a bit of heat after homogenization to get rid of the bubbles, just a bit of heat.

And this one by me:

Another Huckleberry Blueberry mix:

Happy mixing!

7 Likes

So, @Rocky02852, i mixed it, homogenized it, heated and cooled it. Then i dripped some on my finger and…

I kinda wanna eat the whole bottle, this is gonna be good.

6 Likes

Hey Rocky, this recipe looks awesome but we don’t have that Vanilla Bean in our stash. What would you suggest we sub it with ? Thanks for your help brother in advance.
K&M

5 Likes

@Sejuiced_By_Mel, I would use FA Madagascar (may even be better)
or any vanilla / vanillin that you prefer, I was restricted to all FLV on this mix :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Working on a redesign, of a redesign, of a redesign:

One of my gateway blends to wean others off RY and embrace the PG.

9 Likes

Ive been wanting to mix this one for awhile but kept forgetting to order Ripe Strawberries (CAP) until i fixed the flavor in the DB, it smells amazing. @delltrapp’s Strawberry Cream:

Going to slightly alter Lemon Pound Cake and mix up another batch.

I dropped the custard cake from 2.25 down to 1.75 and replaced MF lemon at .06 with Lemon Raw (VSO) .08.

And im wicking up my blue Dragon to vape rocky’s LoM&H (VIC). Yep, I waited a whole 15 hours…

8 Likes

Thanks brother, we will let you know how it goes with the FA Madagascar.

5 Likes

Shisha Van might work too. Of course either one you choose will make it different but i cant imagine either one would be bad in it.

3 Likes

Mixed up some basics and a recommended this morning.

500ml 10% CAP VCV1 (My ADV)
250ml 7% FA Custard Premium (Like as standalone and can mix with other stuff)
250ml 7% Jungle Flavors Bavarian Cream (First mix, will SFT it and also try it in mixes)

100ml Sugar Rush (I blame @Ken_O_Where for this one… LOL)

The custards and Bav Cream are in bulk so I can use them as standalones and also like to add them to other mixes, much easier when they are already steeping :smiley:.

11 Likes

You can blame me for the first one but everything after that is on you, lol.

9 Likes

Didn’t have the vanilla bean (Flavorah). To keep it in the Flavorah family I subed with vanilla pudding ( Flavorah). Now all I need is a clean RTA.

7 Likes

Thanks for the lead Ken.

6 Likes

Is a Coke McFloat even possible without Milk N Honey :man_shrugging:
Absolutely! :sunglasses:

11 Likes

I will attest to Deb’s custard…YUM!

4 Likes

I will def mix this and give it some love. Let us know (give a reminder about the show), I’d love to see it.

4 Likes

[quote=“Ken_O_Where, post:2490, topic:251676”].
Toffee Butter Ice Cream
[/quote]

??? Are you meaning Toffee Ice Cream (VTA)? Cause if there’s a Toffee Butter Ice Cream I’d like to know who makes it…sounds good.

5 Likes

What do you think of the Madagascar (SSA)?

4 Likes

You’ve sparked an interest in me on revisiting my Cherry Coke recipes.

4 Likes

It is a recipe by @ladycrooks and i didnt get to it yet. So many things, so little time.

6 Likes