What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2024

Thats why i love ssa. I grew up on mr softee. Ssa is more of a heavy thick dairy soft serve ice cream vs more of a tub of ive cream.

7 Likes

The only thing that may effect using it for sherbert is ssa does have a lot of dairy to vanilla ice cream.

6 Likes

SSA clotted cream can help with the buttery richness.

7 Likes

I thought he was trying to keep it a Sherbet profile ?

That’s what I’m thinking. I THOUGHT he was trying to hit a VIC/VBIC profile, but Sherbet it appears.

4 Likes

VSO has a very good raisin. Not sure if it’s perfect for tobacco, but i can see it dancing nicely with bakeries, fruits, puddings, rum (it’s more on a wet side, but it tastes like a raisin should and it’s bold enough to not be pushed from the stage in a mix).

7 Likes

GOOD CALL @mikser

I'd forgotten about that one ....
5 Likes

I have that one but havent tried it yet

6 Likes

I have an older unopened bottle from the Gremlins, im not sure how old it is but i used its brother several times recently and it is still perfect. I would be happy to send you this one if you like:

10 Likes

Yes this is the recipe I usually make when I want Rainbow Sherbet. Check cookies
It’s a really tasty recipe though I do feel that the vanilla ice cream is so heavy that after a long steep it tends to mute the fruity sherbet. That why I want to try another ice cream.

3 Likes

Maybe something like the fa gelato may work in that. It has kind of a fruity sherbert smell to me

3 Likes

Thanks Ken but I always keep a 120ml of LB VIC around for my ADV. I just don’t feel it’s the right Ice Cream for what I need.

4 Likes

Have you tried MB/SSA rainbow sherbet? In my opinion it’s the most authentic rainbow sherbet. I can actually taste the 3 flavors (or 4, can’t remember). I made a recipe using it that came out really well.

Check cookies

6 Likes

I haven’t tried it but a 30 is in my cart @ BC. Along with some Legendary Custard. I’ve always wanted to try Molinberry’s Apple Velvet recipe. I’m getting the other flavors from DIYVAPOR. Charlie Tobacco, Eden Apple, Melty Caramel.

7 Likes

One of my favorite caramels! I think you’ll like the sherbet, it’s creamy and I can actually pick the flavors apart from one another. I think I did my sft at 5%. Can’t wait to see what you think!

7 Likes

Me too… thanks for the reminder :+1:

5 Likes

Same here, I have the VSO. I have a lot of “off the beaten path” flavors from VSO that I haven’t tested yet.

5 Likes

Thanks for that @Mikser I have that and forgot! Lightning Vapes used to make a Bread Pudding back when they could be a vaping company. Their line was pretty good for commercial juice and the BP was one of my favorites. Maybe I can try to recreate it?

6 Likes

So did RF, which was a big fat fail for me.

7 Likes

I only had the BP (RF)(VG) and that was a fail for me.

6 Likes

Thank you for mentioning that. Caramel is another one of my unicorns. Unfortunately, I just had a negative experience over at DIY Vapor Supply, just when I thought things were going well, honoring our discount code and such. They’re the only shop stateside carrying FA Whisky and I ordered a 30 ml recently. They sent me FW Whiskey instead. They’re not answering my messages or picking up their phone. Will I have to cross the pond for Molinberry Melty Caramel?

5 Likes