What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2024

I would say it would be great in a Nougat, I did use in a fudge type mix…

Agreed :+1:

10 Likes

I like the look of that! I’m sure I have them all but who knows where my FW Butter Pecan is, that’s one I haven’t used in a very long time.

If I find it I’ll mix it up otherwise it’s given me an idea or 2 with flavours on my desk.

6 Likes

12 days later and this is improving very nicely. Nice rich custard with a slight crusty tang from the Pudding Base (VTA) which rounds it out.

7 Likes

I’m thinking these might make a good eliquid recipe. Golden Grahams S’mores!!!

8 Likes

The best of both worlds @McDuckie.

6 Likes

I mixed up a simple 4 ingredient recipe using 3 Nomz (out of the first 25 in order) and one from Fa. It was great of the shake but I need to forget it for a week. Nomz is killing it!! Testing these is giving me all kinds of ideas!! :star_struck:

6 Likes

I know it I got a fresh bottle of Nomz Wafer and I think it’s even better than the Chefs version was.

5 Likes

I’m glad you approve SD because I’m thinking about adapting/borrowing your Golden Grahams recipe by dropping Cream fresh and adding marshmallows and chocolate.

6 Likes

I’ve been hearing that, that some are an improvement. I only have one chefs which is the Biscuit (speculoos). We’ll be talking about that Monday night. 25 each Monday for the next 4 weeks :face_with_peeking_eye:

3 Likes

Damn i should have got that one. The butter toffee has become my fav flavor ever. Its sooo good

5 Likes

This is a work in progress though its already really good.

10 Likes

I’ve been vaping the hell out of this lately.Its so good.

7 Likes

I really think biscuit-Shortbread SC Nomz beats SSA…I remixed my 2 year old Clotted Cream Shortbread recipe…delicious :yum: Made a couple of changes

12 Likes

I picked this up at the local B&M today since I can’t seem to find Kilo Coffee Milk. I’m still working on making the coffee more present in my remix for coffee milk. I’ve never tried this one in particular from Kilo, but off the finger it’s pretty good. I already know the recipe so no need for a clone or remix.

8 Likes

Mmm who ever created this Kilo Banana Milk is either completely mad or a freaking genius. I first thought there’s no way that TPA Banana Cream and TPA Honeydew would work together in a banana milk. Though I vaping it now and yup I get that familiar funk of Honeydew in this. It’s really quite good.

7 Likes

So, the Cheesecake one after a month is actually really nice. Not too over the top tang wise and quite good in my MTL at 8.5 watts with a 1.3ohm SS coil.

6 Likes

I love that LA cheesecake especially paired with LA Cream cheese icing. 2:1 ratio

7 Likes

Mixed 2 new recipes- one an all Flavorah (take 2) , a new Nomz recipe, because YUM! A bottle of cookie crack because I always mix up a few bottles when I mix. It’s a crappy rainy day here on the southeast coast of Massachusetts :umbrella::woman_shrugging::pray:t3:

16 Likes

@Ianc13 here is one for ya bud, @TorturedZen did a great job on this:

Pastel De Flan (Flan Cake) : Check cookies

3.25% Angel Cake (SC) (WF)
4.00% Flan (SC) (WF)
0.75% Milky Caramel Fudge (SSA)
3.00% Smooth Custard (CAP)
0.30% Sweetness (Flavorah)

Flavor total: 11.3%
Remember to rate it at: Check cookies

Been through 300ml and id say 14 days is good, wont change much after, but ive been vaping it next day after mixing.

13 Likes

Oh, that does look very good! :drooling_face: I’ve only used Flan a couple of times I wonder if I can find it.

7 Likes