What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2024

Hey @Ken_O_Where that looks really nice.
Unfortunately, I literally do not have a single flavour in that recipe… :cry:
Thanks for thinking of me though. :smile:

6 Likes

Well dern, lol. That there Smooth Custard is nice, real nice. I think it was originally called something else like Killer Custard maybe? If you think about it next time you order grab a small bottle, its quite good. And sorry about that, hehe.

Back to his recipe for those who might want to mix it. Such an old school custard vibe here. Heavy, rich custard but not overly sweet with that cakey mouthfeel. @marsh8 Basically the flan adds the notes that CAP smoothed out or lessened from VC V1, i would imagine you could drop the flan and add a bit of VC V1, wont get ya all the way there but close.

6 Likes

I just made some up. Sounded good and i havent used those flavorings enough so gave it a whirl.

6 Likes

Im vaping the batch i made last night , couldnt wait any longer. I was trying to take a break from it because i have a lot of other mixes to vape on. But… Love me a good custard.

6 Likes

Some em in there also may do wonders

5 Likes

I have had that as Killer Custard before and agree that it is a nice custard…

6 Likes

Thank you for that! It was a result of one of those whimsical “let’s see what happens” thing. :blush:

12 Likes

@TorturedZen I wouldn’t have thought to use that Flan there. Hehe, I mean, of course, with the name Flan Cake, it’s not out of place, but an interesting looking one there.

6 Likes

This morning I am vaping a Toffee and Hazelnut Latte inspired by Sheerluck_Ohms version of a Toffee Nut Latte. It has a delicious espresso coffee infused with rich english toffee and creamy hazelnut, then topped with a vanilla steamed milk.

10 Likes

Ill tell you what happened. If i have a cup of coffee in one hand this here is in the other. They go great together.

Thanks for sharing and thanks for popping in, you are missed around here.

7 Likes

I’ve improved that banana one, I was getting almost a bubble gum vibe from somewhere. Not sure if my memory is correct but I thought @Rocky02852 used FLV Banana in that way previously and I’d never used it over 1% prior to that mix.

Anyway…here it is, with a bit of FA Vanilla Cookie for good luck. :wink:

8 Likes

I’m working on a strawberry cupcake milkshake all Nomz SC flavors. Been tweaking it a little bit here and there. I basically want a Dairy Queen blizzard type shake. Trying go get the strawberry just right. It’s so easy to make a complete recipe with this line!!

7 Likes

Yes I’ve used FLV Banana in a couple bubble gum recipes!

9 Likes

I started vaping this after 3 day steep and it’s a really good Vanilla Latte.

11 Likes

I made my decision to enter the recipe I thought could compete in recipe 2 contest of all Flavorah flavors. This was my second option.

11 Likes

Vanilla Cake Shake please!! Coco=Blah to me!! :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Shouldn’t be too hard to convert it to Vanilla. Being restricted to Flavorah is what made it hard. With the world of other flavor houses it should be better and EZ. It won’t be Portillo’s though.

7 Likes

Thats pretty close to a recipe i was working on minus 1 flavor and the percentages

6 Likes

Even though I’m not crazy about FLV Milk Chocolate, I like that MC / R&R combo :+1:

10 Likes

It’s a good tasting recipe. The reason I submitted my other recipe was because it’s not chocolate. People seem to gloss over the chocolate. Flavorah chocolate has that waxy taste as TPA double chocolate to me.

7 Likes