What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2024

I think I’ll have to make a bigger bottle to see how this one steeps out. Maybe a bit of berry for good luck next time.

First time using this CAP Sugary Cereal and I’m pretty sure it’s a winner winner chicken dinner!

11 Likes

THE most disconcerting shake one can consume. Portillo’s?

6 Likes

I’m like Mikey. I’ll try anything.
It’s Done with Flavorah flavors. No Ice Cream. No shake dairy. Mostly chocolate cream.
Portillo’s is not terrible. I had worse with eating at Chicago’s hot dog stands running service most of my life.

7 Likes

This is one of my favorite creations for the 5x5 FLV Challenge though it didn’t fall within the guidelines of the competition.

9 Likes

I have 100 million flavors (I know, that’s only a drop in the bucket!) and I’m not mixing anything because I sit here staring at my flavors with ideas bouncing around in my head like a pinball and can’t seem to start any of them! :face_with_spiral_eyes::exploding_head::bowing_man:t2::expressionless:
Oh, and my grandkids showed up…. :crazy_face:

9 Likes

Accidental peppermint cereal :rofl:
not good

9 Likes

how did that happen?

8 Likes

Which one isnt available? Cant friggin wait to get that Ginger Snap…

5 Likes

Stupid here not labeling bottles, hardly do anymore I trust my nose too much sometimes. :rofl: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

Still vaping it though so it’s not horrible, the 2 recipes were pretty good on their own though, didn’t need much tweaking

9 Likes

oh well, at least it’s vapable!

9 Likes

Maybe not I changed coil and washed tank. The peppermint one is very good, prefer it over the other. Which is surprisingly to me but I can’t taste much since I have C.

7 Likes

I wasn’t gonna share this one as it was possible that I’d enter something similar in the contest. I might just come up with something different, I have a few new ones to try, if I enter anyway my tasters are off :rage:

But this is too good not to share, not normally a peppermint guy however, I have smashed my first tester very quickly. A fluffy pillow of creamy peppermint. I vaped this straight away too, not always possible with a couple of these flavours.

13 Likes

This is something new I’m playing with, a Toasted White Chocolate its interesting to say the least. I think I’m going to try a few different Dulce De Leche offerings to see if any have a bit more of a nutty flavor. I am getting a slight nuttiness by adding toasted marshmallow. So I’m going to allow this to steep a few days and see where it goes.

12 Likes

“You may be asking yourself what does a toasted white chocolate taste like?..”

:yum:

8 Likes

Probably the wrong place to post this but where can I find Cookie (Biscotto) (FA)? I’ve looked everywhere! Also, is it the same thing as Cookie (FA)?

7 Likes

Yes it’s the same.

9 Likes

Thank you @McDuckie all this time I’ve been looking for the Cookie Biscotto and it was right there in front of me lol!

8 Likes

That’s ok Tim I don’t think any suppliers list it as Cookie (Biscotti) except maybe FA’s website.

9 Likes

Sounds great Lynda… I’ve been trying out some simple strawberry milkshake recipes using Nomz Strawberry with various ratios of Cap Milkshake combined with SSA’s - the Nomz SB is a good fit for milkshakes it seems!

I look forward to trying your Nomz only recipe when you’ve perfected it!

8 Likes
9 Likes