What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2024

4 Likes

I don’t normally mix or vape banana flavors, but I found a bottle of Glas Basix Banana Cream Pie in my drawer, which inspired this mix. I vaped the 25 ml tester, fixing to mix more right now :grin:

https://alltheflavors.com/recipe/deconstructed_banoffee_cups_

7 Likes

Do you find it easier to mix on ATF over ELR (or VCC) ?

6 Likes

I always mix on ATF first. Reason being is that like a dozen times i tried to mix on ELR ,got the whole recipe done and hit save and get a error and it deletes the whole recipe i just worked on. I dont know why it happens. A few times were my fault because i forgot to put the recipe name. If it werent for that id mix on ELR.

4 Likes

been playing around with some new Reka flavors. They are killer

6 Likes

ELR 100% . If I’m honest, and not trying to be weird, but my recipes don’t get buried like they do here. I only post one recipe every so often, and by the time I create it, test it, put it through a steep, and decide if it’s worthy of posting, it stays buried going by the day I created it.

5 Likes

Try adapting the private recipe when it’s ready to be published.

7 Likes

@Rocky02852, (and all), I felt this one was worthy of an anonymous poll …

6 Likes

Would a rename work for adapting?

4 Likes

Not sure what you are asking. If you have a private recipe that you are developing and ready to publish, you click the blue wrench and choose Adapt this and then unclick This is a private recipe, that will publish it at the top of the front page

7 Likes

He’s right @Lynda_Marie, if/when you do make the previously mixed and private recipe TO pub, it sticks the original date, and therefore you won’t see it as JUST published. Private it, mix it, fix it, then adapt it, like Rocky said, then it publishes right then and there.

5 Likes

Ahh, ok, got it, thanks!

5 Likes

I do that even for private recipes. Sometimes it may be a month or two after I type something up before I get around to mixing it. Adapt, save (without changes), and delete the original. Then, the mix date matches the online recipe date and saves some head scratching :grin:

6 Likes

Made this recipe. I havent vaped coffee in a long time. Came out really good.

8 Likes

Been vaping this recipe the last few days with some ws-23 added. Absolutely delicious.

https://alltheflavors.com/recipe/waterberry_12

5 Likes

Dang it @STR8V8PING I love good coffee vapes and this one looks great….however, I’m missing 5 of the flavors and now have to place another order to mix this! I’m putting the blame on you for the hit to my vape budget and for the wrath I will incur from my mailman for having to deliver yet **another **box to me! :face_with_spiral_eyes: :fearful:

7 Likes

If you like coffee vapes both ssa mocca coffee and the pur coffee w sweet milk are both great ones to have

8 Likes

can confirm the ssa mocca coffee is great, it’s done really well in a few of my tobacco mixes when used low

6 Likes

if you like Ry4’s and coffee this is a must mix

10 Likes

Looks good. What can i sub for the 555. I mostly only have fe tobaccos

6 Likes