What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2024

FE has a 555 that’s pretty good on Jungle flavors and the Blended Leaf would imo be similar.

8 Likes

What Tim suggested sounds good. I don’t have many FE’s. But that inw 555 is amazing and versatile. Gotta be one of the best tobacco’s out there. Probably in my top 5

7 Likes

100% agree!
I also really like Soho (FA) !

8 Likes

I think i have soho

6 Likes

Soho would work well imo in that recipe.
Here’s one of mine I’ve been vaping everyday for almost a year

8 Likes

Probably not the most common mangos but this is the mango I’ve been searching since I started. I never got a mango really how I liked it as an Aussie mango must be different.

This is as close as I’ve got to a mango weiss bar and I’ve tried for about 6 years. The Aussies will know of this I’m sure. One of my favourites in rl.

10 Likes

Agreed I was going to say Soho is really similar to Inw 555 slightly nutty with a good tobacco note.

9 Likes

I absolutely love Soho as well but it will not work in that Silver recipe, I’ve tried and its too dry and different. Gotta be the 555 for sure. Ry4 blends with the 555 way better. Soho gets buried by the Ry4

8 Likes

I’ve vaped boatloads of both, they both have similarities for sure but they work and feel very different in recipes. Soho is light and delicate, fairly dry, gets buried pretty easy, but the 555 is more saturated, can stand up and hold its own. Much more nutty and present. Like myself lol

8 Likes

Since we are talking tobacco recipes I just pulled this out of my archives. It takes a while to steep but it’s so good once it does.

I had to fix that I forgot the Ry4 double. I thought wait western @ 6% hell no. The TPA Western just helps make the tobacco in RY4 Double stand out better.

8 Likes

looks good, I’m just missing the FW. This is also quickly becoming one of my favorite Ry4’s

8 Likes

I drank one of these last night. :face_holding_back_tears:it was sooo good :+1:. Kind of a Lime flavored malted soda mixed with Coconut Rum. Great mouth feel for a beverage. Now how to translate it to a vape liquid?
WF Coconut Rum DUH!
VT Light Rum of course
VT Fizzy Sherbet ? Maybe
A Lemon Lime Soda or FLV Brut Bubble Wine/ Champagne
:thinking: might be a good reason to pick up MF Lime

IMG_0941

5 Likes

MB Pinacolada would get you close (i just bought it; haven’t received it yet). It was praised at Noted a few years ago. I would probably want to avoid Brut FLV in such mix; i’m sure i would taste it even at 0.15% as an offnote.

4 Likes

Tried to make some chocolate dipped italian cookies. It didnt exactly come out as italian cookie but just off the shake its the greatest chocolate chip cookie EVER. Its holy shit good and spot on. Like id put money on it being the best chocolate chip cookie ejuice. I could already tell this one will be locked into my adv rotation from here on out. We will see how it steeps but knowing the flavors in it, it should just get even better.

5 Likes

I woke up after a nightmare last night, and then had an idea for a recipe… mixed it this morning, off the shake I can tell this’ll pull together nicely in a few days (+) :crossed_fingers: It’s good! Not published hence the screen shot :grin:

13 Likes

The old blue wrench to the rescue! Share private recipe (Click). Go to the bottom of your recipe and copy the private recipe address. Paste the address to you Post.

8 Likes

Yes it could Mikser I have MB Malibu Pina Colada. I LOVE it, but this Malibu coconut Lime has no pineapple in it. It’s like a lime flavored wine cooler with a hint of coconut and rum, and a slighty creamy but dry/malted body.

6 Likes

Sounds delicious! I opened that Malibu drinks page and got some ideas.

4 Likes

:wink: But then you’d see my mental case notes I made about flavors, and what I’m hoping they will do etc haha. All things I delete before I post it.

5 Likes

Here’s what I’m thinking so far I’ll grab a bottle of the Brut Bubble Wine tomarrow.

5 Likes