What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2024

I think I am starting to get in on the KLP as well. I"m curious to see how they did the crust, and balanced the tart lime, and creamy filling @Ken_O_Where.

3 Likes

Did I hear grease?

6 Likes

Im hoping the crust comes out a bit more with a cure but thats an easy fix if it doesnt. I cant really place it, perhaps all the different mixes ive been vaping lately has dulled my senses a bit.

3 Likes

Even though some, scoff at one shots, JF/FJ actually does have some good ones, and I feel are better than some, many commercial juices. At least the ones I tried and liked were. I’m assuming a graham crust @Ken_O_Where, not biscuity ?

4 Likes

Im not getting graham on the vape or the smell of the concentrate. I dont really get a sugar cookie note from it either. So perhaps shortbread? Ill have to wait on that i reckon.

The quality of this off the shake has me interested in trying more of the OS’s.

3 Likes

Per my previous statement, I find it hard to argue with that. Hell, I even tested, and scored some of them. :slight_smile:

I got a jug of that KLP coming, and I’ll let you know. What % did they rec, and/or did you use ?

3 Likes

They suggested 9%, our site notes many said 11.5 so i went at 10% and i dont think i would go higher for my personal taste. Some of the notes said there is a big bakery finish but im not getting that right now tho i did just mix it an hour or so ago.

I do wish it was just a bit less sweet, that might be mucking things up for me.

3 Likes

And therein lies probably the big pitfall of OS’s.

I love this recipe …

6 Likes

Actually, I was talking about the FA Apple Pie because I don’t have FLV.

4 Likes

So just reading through the reviews on FJ’s site many mention light graham, im not getting any graham. Ill vape some anise and see if that helps, for some reason when i vape too much graham and go graham blind a quick vape of anise fixes it for awhile.

3 Likes

You mean for your juice bottle labels? That would be cool! Great gimmick if you were in the commercial eliquid business, especially for the pod crowd. I bet they would eat that up!

6 Likes

Holy shit, thats even a bitter idea! I was thinking i would make some scratch and sniff stickers for my wife and uncle.

5 Likes

What are the OS’s?

4 Likes

One shot from flavor jungle.

4 Likes

Oh nevermind, der…One shots

4 Likes

Hee, yer beat me to it! I like trying their OS. I have a bunch that I haven’t opened yet. They make a nice Tribeca called Tribekka.

4 Likes

That’s an interesting fix.

4 Likes

Not even sure why it works but when i was addicted to Sugar Rush i would lose all perception of graham. A quick toke or four of Subliminal fixed it so i would keep a bit of anise mixed just for that issue.

4 Likes

That’s very interesting. I wonder if I’ve ever over-grahamed myself.

3 Likes

Better yet, make them some juice with scratch n sniff labels :rofl:

4 Likes