What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2024

You definitely have over-grahamed yourself!

5 Likes

I dunno, I thin the Marshmallow and Chocolates, OFFSET the grahams maybe ??

:smiley:

4 Likes

I’m talking about your taste buds, not your pcts :rofl:

ETA: You’re probably the one person who has tested and retested every graham on the planet.

4 Likes

I know of a good anise cookie for that. LMAO

4 Likes

A VERY good anise cookie!

4 Likes

Usually I just keep a spare pod loaded with FA Menthol (Arctic Winter) @3% just to cleanse the buds.

6 Likes

Ill be mixing up that Anise Cookie tonight now that i have some free time.

That KLP OS, it was my first vape of the day and i could taste the graham but only for a few rips so there is some but it is ever so light. Sadly this is just a bit too sweet for me so i will be putting it aside, maybe use it in a pod.

3 Likes

Can’t remember if I put full amount of SS in yours??… but I will send you a 30ml OS without sweetener NC :ok_hand:

4 Likes

The gram crust is a east cost thing for cheesecake. The flour & butter crust (flake crust) was made by ELI’s cheesecake out of Chicago. Don’t know if their in business anymore.
It’s not a biscuit tasting crust. It’s a buttery flakey type crust. It’s a combination of flour, salt, and butter. With the combination of cold butter and flour it’s pressed in the pie shell then baked. The results form a flaky shell form and encase the cheesecake filling.

4 Likes

Found this on the web. They’re still in business and going strong.

5 Likes

Speaking of anise, menthol…I have a bag of menthol crystals that I never touched simply because I’ve never been a menthol smoker. How do I measure it out to dilute it if I wanted to try it as a cleanser?

No! I was wrong, it’s ethyl maltol crystals. I guess it’s not worth using when I can easily buy liquid. But they smell so good. What else can I do with them?

3 Likes

I’ve had this for awhile and haven’t opened it yet but many say it’s like a can of creamy sweet corn. I wasn’t sure what that would do to my popcorn recipes but I’ll never know till I try :wink:

5 Likes

What’s a good sub for Vanilla Swirl?

3 Likes

Vanilla Swirl is TPA’s VC with the baddies taken out, so depending on what you’re using it for, TPA’s VC is a simple flip.

7 Likes

Interesting, since Van. Swirl looks like a soft serve ice cream cone I thought it was meant to be just that. Thx @SessionDrummer

4 Likes

I always used it as soft serve ice cream. To me it tastes pretty similar to ssa ice cream vanilla just less malt note. It doesnt taste like a custard imo. Nomz vanilla ice cream may also be a decent sub

5 Likes

Sd did you mean VBIC? Vanilla swirl is more like a cream than a custard.

6 Likes

No, Vanilla Swirl is literally their VC sans the custard notes, so using the VC is close. The VC isn’t heavy or eggy.

4 Likes

I like this one. Will use it as a base for further experimentation. Thx for sharing @STR8V8PING

7 Likes

I like it too but believe it or not, the Sweet Rice came through so strong for me, it dominated the recipe. Once I knocked it down it made the difference. Must be my buds. That flavor has loads of potential, imo. Good find.

5 Likes