What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2024

Yea i see so many people that get a lot of diffent things from sweet rice. Its one of those flavors that can be vastly different to different palettes.

4 Likes

I was just trying this with holy vanilla and its even better. Too bad most cant get holy vanilla

5 Likes

You sure you thinking of the right flavor. Vs to me is on the opposite specrrum of their custard. Vs is a creamy heavy dairy cream like mister softee. Its my 2nd fav ice cream flavor… Their custards are buttery pudding more towards french vanilla. I do love their custard v2. One of my fav custards besides cap.

2 Likes

Hehe, yes, it’s widely known that TPA’s Vanilla Swirl, is indeed their Vanilla Custard, sans the Custard notes.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Oh yes custard notes removed. Makes sense

5 Likes

YES, hehe, NOW we’re on the same page. While the VC isn’t an EXACT sub, it’s workable. I think she was looking for a quick easy sub, not having to create one.

I’ve never really looked at the sds sheets, but …

4 Likes

Working on this recipe. My favorite cereal. Honeycombs drizzled in maple syrup. It makes the honeycomb cereal also very similar to Eggo cereal. So far its amazing but i havent let it steep yet so we will see.i know the ssa honeycomb crumble is pretty spot on by itself. I was revisiting my sft of it after a month steeping and was like holy shit this is a perfect honeycomb cereal so i had to make it the way i eat them. Im surprised i havent really seen this cereal made before. Lots of the australian honeycomb candy but not the cereal.

10 Likes

First vape :dash: this morning. Holy Lemon pudding Batman. This is really quite good but seeds some slight adjustments. Mainly it is way too sweet, I’m probably going to drop the marshmallow as I think that is part of the issue. The lemon is on point and the pudding has a nice mouth coating effect (just what I wanted) the flavor really lingers after the vape.

9 Likes

Yes, yes, and MORE yes @McDuckie. Already adapted, and will be mixed up by the end of the day. Don’t have Nomz Lemon Custard, BUT, I have Chef’s Lemon Custard. :slight_smile: Can’t wait to see how the Custard Extra 1 is pulling it’s weight in that one.

6 Likes

Perfect pic too !!!

6 Likes

I WANT THIS NOW!! alas, I only have a couple of the flavors, It’ll have to wait until next Nomz order :cry:

6 Likes

I’m having a lot of fun with that Ai image creator.

5 Likes

It’s ADDICTIVE. I still suck at it.

8 Likes

Lol, I don’t have Vanilla Custard (TPA), just VC II, after all that.

6 Likes

I LOVE Maple! But wouldn’t you know the one I don’t have is FW. I’m sure FA will do a good job. Maybe the TPAs or FLV Maple Bar/Sweet Dough? Whaddya think? Don’t say Maple Candy (SC)(WF), I can’t even taste it

5 Likes

Fa is aleays a good generic option for maple. I only used the fw because its the most aunt jemima like maple syrup. Cap waffle would also work as i find it similar to fw maple

Vta golden syrup is another possible sub

6 Likes

Is that AI? I used it for my Comp2 pic. I searched Google for an image of peaches in a fish tank but it doesn’t exist :rofl:

4 Likes

Isn’t it a gas! That’s how I got my comp2 pic, because nowhere could I find an image of peaches in a fish tank :rofl:

4 Likes

This could be a contender for my lemon hating vape buds. I love lemon in real life but have yet to find a good vape with it. Therefore, my lemon stash is anemic, to say the least. I know I’ll like MF because of it’s realism. One experience with Lemon Pledge threw me off years ago. But I opened my heart and bought some Lemon Pound Cake (SSA) and their Lemon Wafer, Cream Type. I have yet to open them.

6 Likes