What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2024

Have you tried chemovatic lemon cream wafer? I hate lemon vapes but love LCW

5 Likes

Yes. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m aware but my last purchase found it out of stock so I bought the SSA Lemon Wafer, Cream Type instead. According to lemon heads who like the Chemnovatic they say it’s very good.

4 Likes

I havent tried that one but id assume it woukd be good since they are the same company basically

5 Likes

That’s actually really good.

4 Likes

Yes and iirc, Molinberry was established under SSA and Chemnovatic, so all three are related.

4 Likes

Idk why you say you suck at it, that’s really good. Which AI image generator were you using?

4 Likes

I had been using https://www.midjourney.com/home and https://openai.com/index/dall-e-2/, but was trying a few others. Not sure which one I used for that.

4 Likes

I usually use bing image creator or the google gemini thats built into my s24ultra

5 Likes

Thank you very much @muth. I found it …

5 Likes

I’ve been using Bing as well, but it seems kinda woke-ish and will block a prompt in a heartbeat if it isn’t worded just right

4 Likes

I’ve been blocked due to limits per day but the error message just said something about my text prompts which was confusing. It wasn’t Bing, some other generator.

“Microsoft renamed Bing Image Creator into Image Creator from Designer,”

3 Likes

I don’t get notifications on recipe comments, so I’m guessing you don’t either, but their web site has a store finder

Some of the other jars they ship, but apparently not the sippin’ creams :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

That could turn me into an alcoholic without even trying. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Working on this recipe. After just a day i think its close to a masterpiece. As amazing as it tastes the flavors layer well but are all pretty bright. Do you think i should add something just to give it a hint of darker contrast? I was thinking of trying it with some FA cookie just to give it a little darkness to all the bright but thats so basic. Do you think if i added something like DX pb real low i can get that hint of darkness im looking for without making it taste like PB? Another idea i had was just a pinch of sonething like tpa caramel original. I dont wanna really change any of the current notes because its so good, just give some extra contrast

Just gauging ideas right now. I dont wanna make any changes yet

6 Likes

Do yoy have VTA hard crack toffee?

7 Likes

Milk and Honey at higher pct.? Letitia’s idea of Toffee is good too but, for me, Hard Crack Toffee tastes too much like coffee.

I would make this but I don’t have those two flavors brands.

5 Likes

I don’t even know if such a flavor as this exists but if so I think a little drizzle of brown butter would be great! That’s just me though and I don’t have near the expertise and experience as most here.

5 Likes

I think the dark note im thinking would be better added to the crunch of the cookie but without changing the current flavor much as the oreo creme it so perfect already

3 Likes

Which dont you have? The lb can be subbed with the fa vienna cream. They are very similar. The lb just more dense. Im guessing you dont have the sterling cloud though. Lynda recomended that flavor to me and its a banger. If you ever make a order from diyvs i highly recomend it too. Sucks you can only get it there. Its a thick rich oreo creme.

Milk and honey would be too dark and rich. That would prob change the whole profile. Im sure it would taste good.

5 Likes