What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2024

The Bottom Lounge in Chicago I wonder?! Hmmmm… I’ll comment on a vid- and drag him over here. Ha! :muscle::metal:

4 Likes

I been craving some yellow cake. Im orob gonna mix that up

4 Likes

You won’t be disappointed Chris. :beers:

3 Likes

Awesome. It looks really good

2 Likes

Got the good black stuff. Old ecx yellow cake

7 Likes

You know, I can’t do FW YC, I have to use FJ. The FW tastes too much like play dough for me.

4 Likes

Really. Thats interesting. I didnt know sone people are sensitive to fw yellow cake. I try to note flavors that people are sensitive to.

4 Likes

New yc vs old yc . Crazy that these are the same flavor

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s quite a change, almost half. But the original was really loaded. Was that back in the day when clearomizers were popular? Wasn’t too fond of those, lol.

1 Like

Idk if I’d quite call it a sensitivity but it’s definitely that off note of play dough. If you read through the YC FW and FJ notes page, you’ll see it mentioned by some.

3 Likes

Haha i hated clearomizers. They wouldnt wick for shit. I was a boge carto fanboy. Sometimes the larger boge aka smoketech.

I know fiddy was saying yellow cake doest taste the same anymore so im doing a side by side test right now. He is right they definitlly do not. Its a big difference like 2 different flavors. The old is much deeper and darker with a heavy vanilla. The newer one is much brighter with much less of a vanilla note.i would say bith are still good but its a major difference in profile.

On another note. When i was vaping og holy vanilla there was something familiar that i remembered but couldnt remember what it was Well now it hit me . Its og yellow cake. The closest flavor iv come across to holy vanilla is og yellow cake. .you add a nice vanilla extract to it i bet its almost identical.

4 Likes

@STR8V8PING the “Blackie” looks like he’s in LDPE, but the “Yellowie” looks to be in PET. I wonder …

4 Likes

If I use JF’s Yellow Cake too high, I get an almost Baby Powder note from it, BUT, at pretty stupid high levels.

3 Likes

So I mixed this the other day. Another one I put my Cookie crack down for. I just made a 110 ml of it. I had the EM at 1% but lowered it to .75 for the bigger bottle. Man o man I’ll be sad when my gifted bottle of HV is gone!

11 Likes

Did you lower the em because of muting? Reason i ask is because if thats why it may not be the part that does it. Iv removed the ooo vanilla custard cheesecake in a few of my mixes because it was muting other flavors. Just wondering if you may have noticed that. It sucks because i like the flavor but i feel like it does a disservice to everything i use it in.

6 Likes

No, I just thought it was a tad too sweet with the super sweet as well. I didn’t notice muting…yet. Did you notice it in this mix?

2 Likes

I havent noticed any but i havent tried it without the VCC. Its usually right from the shake its muted. If it is muting its def not too much though because its delish.

2 Likes

I don’t have Holy Vanilla so made a tester with some Vanilla Overload and Yellow Cake in its place after reading STR8V8PING’s post a couple back. (I don’t have the og YC either, but figured give it a go anyway)
I’ve gone and buried myself under a pile of testers again so it will probably get a pretty good steep before I get to it.

Thank you for the recipe, Lynda!
Thank you, STR8V8PING, for the yellow cake idea!

10 Likes

Been chain vaping this one. Such a good chocolate milk

12 Likes

You’re images get sicker by the recipe :rofl:

6 Likes