What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2024

I still have a 30 ml bottle of OG Holy Vanilla, well almost. I better use it before I lose it.

2 Likes

I ran out of Cotton Candy. You think I could use Candy Floss or Cotton Candy Jelly Beans (WF) in this?

2 Likes

Me too :grinning: Not a bad way to live.

3 Likes

Funny you should say that. One of my old favorite commercial vanilla liquids has a cakey note to it. Hmm

4 Likes

@STR8V8PING I don’t have Vienna Cream (LB). Any suggestions as a sub for your Vanilla Oreo Cookie mix?

3 Likes

I currently have 73 testers mixed!
I keep telling myself that I should get down to maybe 10-12 at a time so that I can focus on getting them worked out to the point that I’m content or decide to give up on an idea and then move on to the next batch.
But then I get some empty bottles and some freshly written ideas and end up with 60-70 again.
I am still having fun with it so I guess it’s all good.

4 Likes

Fa vienna cream should work. Its a similar taste. The lb is just thicker and creamier

6 Likes

Im not sure if candy floss is just em. I have it but never used it. The cc jelly bean is a bit more then just em but its real good and would prob work still

3 Likes

You can leave it out. I tried it because Wayne mentioned how it rounds out custards. I’ve never mixed with cotton candy before. I don’t notice a difference really except it’s sweeter, but in a good way.

4 Likes

I used FA, it just needs a week steep.

4 Likes

Catton candy aka em for me is a must in custards. Prob the single best type of juice to use it in. It brings out a bright vanilla frosting note that lingers on the tongue. Iv been doing sunce wayy back .i know a few commercial recipes also use that trick in their custards like custard monster and i can taste it in vapetasia killer kustard. The starting point is around 1 percent em but iv used it up to 5 percent in custards. I think custard monster is at 2.5 if i remember correctly.

7 Likes

I was feeling a little fruity so I mixed up this amazing recipe by Folkart. With a little variation by me. I loved this mix when it was a one shot at Chefs. I also added 2 drops of Nomz Fresh (Koolada).

10 Likes

I mixed this up having to sub LB Vienna for FA. @STR8V8PING did a really nice job on this. Nothing muddled, great buttery cake with a nice rich vanilla cream. I think I need to pick up LB Vienna though. Very enjoyable. I put down the cookie crack for my simple vanilla custard and now this.

Check cookies?

6 Likes

Glad you like it. Yea you should def get the lb vienna when you get the chance. Its a must have flavor. The golden oreo cookie part really ramps up in a couple weeks

5 Likes

Kind of like Bavarian Cream (LA) is thicker and creamier than most Bavarians, I would think. Thx

I just realized that I ordered Butter Rum from OoO. Speaking of BR the other day. It will be a new One (pun intended) for me.

3 Likes

Its similar in taste to fa vienna but no initial sour note and much more creamy and rich. Perfect oreo cream.

Im really loving the chocolate milk and strawberry milk i got from ooo . They are good enough to solo all day. and the cinnamon roll. Let me know how the butter rum is

4 Likes

LB won’t deliver to me anymore. Where are you getting your’s?

2 Likes

:crazy_face: fruity or fermented? This looks very interesting. I was looking for the Jamaican Special while shopping Mem Day and couldn’t find it.

2 Likes

I find myself liking Malt (NF) in certain mixes e.g. vanillas, custards, other bakery types. I was a big Ovaltine and Whoppers fan as a little girl. Something about the flavor of malt just delights my buds :smile:

5 Likes

I haven’t used Butter Rum (LA) in ages. I should do a side by side with the two.

3 Likes