What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2024

I believe i got it at diyvs.

3 Likes

Are you spying on me lol. I just made a tester of nf chocolate malt and nf chocolate fudge. Im about to try the malt in a little bit. The chocolate fudge is pretty good. Very strong and rich. It leans almost in the middle of fudge and syrup though but its good

2 Likes

Good question. I was just listening to a podcast about how our brains constantly send out thoughts in electro-magnetic waves (iirc). Point is, everything we think is not confined to our own skulls. It’s even proven by using EEG connections to a computer where the computer can decode the waves into a description of those thoughts! A good argument not to use Neuralink unless you need it for medical reasons. Or you don’t care if someone somewhere could be decoding your thoughts. They probably already are.

4 Likes

Diyejuice also has it

4 Likes

I’d like to see someone try that with my thoughts. It might be fun to see their descent to madness.

4 Likes

I’ll go with you :crazy_face: :+1:

2 Likes

On BC its just listed as Jamaica Rum Flavor-FA.

3 Likes

I must have thought that was the original one from FA. I never liked that one. It sounds too much like the same name.

2 Likes

Aren’t you in Massachusetts? What won’t they deliver?

4 Likes

This is such a good flavor! My favorite malt.

3 Likes

Ohhh i just tried it. It does taste like the inside of whoppers. Awesome. I like it

Nf has a bunch of good flavors. I dont think iv had a bad one. I used to use the butterscotch in one of my commercial mixes. I also have the danish, pancake and these 2 chocolates.

3 Likes

Just got around to trying this ooo parmaseaon cheese. I can see this being a deadly weapon in a cheesecake mix. I think its that sharp cheese flavor i been looking for. Its strong. I been looking for a good umami flavor too. This may be the perfect one used low

3 Likes

Idk, the last time I tried they declined. Maybe something has changed since? I tried about 1-2 yrs ago.

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words and shoutout. The honey + cereal stuff, (I made a few around that, particularly a honey nut cheerios one too, i think), those were really fun, without it delving too much into a milk + honey base.

5 Likes

I was watching Noted last night and they reviewed a Honeydew. It made me think of an old recipe I was developing to be a watermelon/cucumber salad and the first 4 flavors tasted just like honeydew, so I changed the name and let it be itself :smile:

7 Likes

@muth I too love honeydew and this recipe looks delicious and refreshing my only problem is, I don’t have any of those flavors :frowning_face:

6 Likes

I always forget when Noted is on during the week. Which Honeydew did they talk about? I was never a big fan of Honeydew. Until I tried this one for Fiddy. I actually had the OG recipe but never thought about trying it.
36a5ec8a446e269b35b5d521bbe85aaa3ca54987_2_375x500
It took a little getting used to, but its actually really good.

Kilo DewBerry Cream
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 3.00
Blueberry (TPA) 1.00
Cotton Candy (10% EM/Ethyl Maltol) (TPA) 1.00
Cream Fresh (Panna Fresca) (FA) 2.00
Honeydew (TPA) 5.00
Strawberry, Ripe (TPA) 4.00
Sweet Cream (TPA) 2.00
Whipped Cream (TPA) 1.00

9 Likes

Do you have other brands in those categories? I can’t speak from experience with other brands because I haven’t tried others. As long as they’re not candied fruits it may work. Of course, Quince Jelly is a must and Idk who but WF makes that. I gotta admit, it IS very refreshing. Advice per Fiddy is the Honeydew (TPA), V1 and V2. He says they’re excellent. I’ll be picking those up next time.

6 Likes

They reviewed SSA.

5 Likes

And then there’s @fidalgo_vapes own blueberry/honeydew creation which is fabulous (for honeydew lovers).

7 Likes